Elgin City vs Clyde FC

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Keeping it classy. Good for you.

Not sure if you're being obtuse or are just unaware; McHardy, driving at high speed, almost killed a friend of his in an accident some years back. Followed it up by headbutting a paramedic who was in his way in a nightclub. 

Jesus Christ surely Clyde fans weren’t singing the name of their racist player while the victim was present? And Jesus Christ surely Danny Lennon didn’t actually say what I saw attributed to him. 

Not sure if you're being obtuse or are just unaware; McHardy, driving at high speed, almost killed a friend of his in an accident some years back. Followed it up by headbutting a paramedic who was in his way in a nightclub. 
Using a guy in a coma to make your point. Roaster.

3 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Using a guy in a coma to make your point. Roaster.

He's been out his coma for over half a decade now. This information is, of course, available at a few clicks of the mouse. But hey, McHardy isn't a Clyde player so his misdemeanours and victims shouldn't be highlighted.

Love was playing so in isolation singing his name isn't such a big deal. When you factor in the booing of Omar and some of the comments from the absolute melts on here it's hard to think the 2 aren't linked. Clyde brought a good away following so it's almost certainly a few dickheads tarring the others with a very unpleasant brush.

1 hour ago, the_bully_wee said:

Is Darryl McHardy's pal out his coma yet? How's his paramedic friend doing?

McHardy ( and McLean) were rightly jailed for their actions.  Difference IMO is that they did not deliberately go out to put someone in a coma. The headbutt, aye.  Goodwillie, Love and Flynn  would have known that their actions were.

Back to the game, what was Danny Lennon and players complaining to the ref about at full time? Serious question, btw.

He's been out his coma for over half a decade now. This information is, of course, available at a few clicks of the mouse. But hey, McHardy isn't a Clyde player so his misdemeanours and victims shouldn't be highlighted.
So he's out a coma and you know it, and you ask the question to make some sort of point. As I said, classy.

Just now, Hampden Diehard said:

So he's out a coma and you know it, and you ask the question to make some sort of point. As I said, classy.

Maybe in the future you'll be willing to hold Elgin fans accountable for idolising such a vile character. Or does morality only come into it purely because of your burning hatred of Clyde? In any case, I hope you calm down soon x x

36 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

Why would Lennon and the players complain about that?

The question was asked. I'm suggesting an answer

Fair enough mate. Had a blocked view of the "handball" so can't really comment other than there wasn't a huge appeal from the players.

3 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

Is Darryl McHardy's pal out his coma yet?

1 hour ago, the_bully_wee said:

He's been out his coma for over half a decade now. This information is, of course, available at a few clicks of the mouse.

Wow :lol::lol::lol: I had to read that a few times to actually believe it came from the same poster :lol:

Darryl did his time for both incidents and is now rehabilitated, it's how the legal system (that Clyde fans speak so highly and knowledgeably about) works in this country.  

Good job Elgin and Clyde don't meet each other again any time soon eh? Oh.... 

1 minute ago, MorayCup said:

Wow :lol::lol::lol: I had to read that a few times to actually believe it came from the same poster :lol:

Darryl did his time for both incidents and is now rehabilitated, it's how the legal system (that Clyde fans speak so highly and knowledgeably about) works in this country.  

Good job Elgin and Clyde don't meet each other again any time soon eh? Oh.... 

It's bound to be even worse  a week Tuesday. You'd think Clyde being in safe playoff spot and having a superb run of results would calm the few dickheads down but it seems being talked about for being dicks is at least as important as how their team plays. 

Archived