Elgin City vs Clyde FC

5 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Got to love Omar and McHardy - in f**k knows knows how many years , one play off effort which we duly dispatched is the best they can do. A nothing club that deserves a relegation over Berwick or Albion. 

Two play off efforts actually :)

McHardy having the entire Clyde support completely rattled brings enough joy to make up for it tbh

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Got to love Omar and McHardy - in f**k knows knows how many years , one play off effort which we duly dispatched is the best they can do. A nothing club that deserves a relegation over Berwick or Albion. 

What exactly have you achieved in those same years? I'd say today shows that despite your self proclaimed "massive club" tag, Clyde are every bit the " diddy club" like the rest of us. Hope you enjoyed your day banging a bin and singing your one song.

17 minutes ago, Briggsy's Ghost said:

What exactly have you achieved in those same years? I'd say today shows that despite your self proclaimed "massive club" tag, Clyde are every bit the " diddy club" like the rest of us. Hope you enjoyed your day banging a bin and singing your one song.

Always welcome at Broadwood to improve our atmosphere. We will even provide the bins, and not wish you death for doing so.

Good all round performance from Elgin today. Brian Cameron particularly in the first half made a huge difference but the game was spoiled by the wind. The pitch is fine despite the moaners from Clyde. Thought Cooper played really well after a long lay off and Ross McIver was a revelation up front leading the line very well. Elgin should have won by more. I expected a lot more from Clyde who allowed Elgin time on the ball contrary to Clyde teams of the last few years. I think th e points deduction did have an effect on their team but they will no doubt reverse the result against Elgin a week on Tuesday as our record in Glasgow against them is awful

Good all round performance from Elgin today. Brian Cameron particularly in the first half made a huge difference but the game was spoiled by the wind. The pitch is fine despite the moaners from Clyde. Thought Cooper played really well after a long lay off and Ross McIver was a revelation up front leading the line very well. Elgin should have won by more. I expected a lot more from Clyde who allowed Elgin time on the ball contrary to Clyde teams of the last few years. I think th e points deduction did have an effect on their team but they will no doubt reverse the result against Elgin a week on Tuesday as our record in Glasgow against them is awful

Maybe you should go to Cumbernauld then.

Well Well, would you believe it, shitty little Elgin City, a nothing club, managed to beat the mighty Clyde. It was the points deduction, imagine the mighty club making such a mistake, it was the pitch, the wind, a penalty that wisna given! Got to love it, you dinna half set yourself up! 

David W not getting at you always find your comments on games well balanced unlike some others.

1 hour ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

See the source image

Absolutely delighted with the team's performance. GP must be over the moon with how they're playing. Imagine where we'd be placed if  we punted Shane at the start of the season (I'm getting carried away a bit I admit).  Will we make the play-offs? Still very doubtful, as we're a diddy team and don't deserve to even be in this league according to some of the Clyde comments here. 

Surprised Clyde lost yesterday and there seems to be little complaint. Argubly the time of the points deduction was questionable. 

3 winnable home games and a trip to Albion to round out March. 

Well done Elgin, cracking win for you

28 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Oh dear; City player Rabin Omar giving Clyde fans absolute pelters on Twitter.

He was booed for being racially abused by a Clyde player, as I understand it.

The singing of Ally Love's name would suggest an attempt to antagonize and it's not something I'm comfortable with, regardless of Omar's role in said incident. 

However, the same player also attempted to break the leg of one of our players this season. That's a big part of it as well.

Archived