Elgin City vs Clyde FC

What’s the chances of getting my bazooka past the stewards? Sadly I was unsuccessful with a Shanobi sword at Stirling.  
I managed last time.
Got through with 2 bazookas, 3 black jacks and a penny caramel.

In fact, I got though with my full 10p mix up

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fitzpatrick put a lot of effort in and all that, but I have no idea why you’d want to give him another chance up front. 

He held the ball up well and I reckon if we played him as part of a 2 he could be extremely useful. He caused QP issues he just needs to sharpen up

He held the ball up well and I reckon if we played him as part of a 2 he could be extremely useful. He caused QP issues he just needs to sharpen up
I didn't think he held the ball up particularly well.

He didn't win as many headers as I thought he would. He has no pace and didn't finish the two excellent chances that were created for him. So it's a no from me.

It's probably unfair to judge him as a forward and not in his preferred position but you are taking about playing him up top.

We've been awful and should be losing but in fairness it's an terrible pitch and the wind is ruining the game (but aiding our goal - echoes of Currie's nightmare against Elgin at Broadwood). 

Rumbsy is having an absolute stinker and gave the ball away for the Elgin goal under no pressure. Love should be relegated to permasub as well.

We've been awful and should be losing but in fairness it's an terrible pitch and the wind is ruining the game (but aiding our goal - echoes of Currie's nightmare against Elgin at Broadwood). 
Rumbsy is having an absolute stinker and gave the ball away for the Elgin goal under no pressure. Love should be relegated to permasub as well.

hopefully take so heart from equaliser

still going 3 1 to Clyde

Archived