Elgin City vs Clyde FC

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The two games this season have been so one sided, arguably more than against any side. 

We could easily be 10 points off top if we lose. Or Peterhead might slip up against Annan. An absolute must win either way, as they all are.

Will Brian Cameron and Kane Hester be available for this game?  Even with them this will be a very hard game and our record against Clyde over the years is not great. They were impressive in the previous game but perhaps our lads will be spurred on  by the ladies as it is ladies day assuming they come back out after half time! I imagine Clyde will bring quite a few and the crowd may exceed 800 given a decent day. Elgin will need to be at their very best to get something from this game

Clyde should win this comfortably on recent form and in games against the host. Saddened to read Craig Beattie is no longer at Elgin FC. Goodwillie always scores against Elgin, hopefully he can carry on his scoring streak.

Elgin 0-2 Clyde 

Is Declan Fitzpatrick not a defender who could replace Cuddihy if he's unavailable? I'd prefer Cogill to replace Lang as he's left sided and a better defender than McNiff.

Fitzpatrick is naturally a midfielder I think, would like to see him get another chance up top tho

think Lennon will go with mcniff and Rumbsy in centre defence
don't know if cuddhy will be fit if he is goes straight in at right back I would like us to go three at the back cogill Rumbsy mcniff
and push cuddhy up the park left side Stewart or Lamont depends on if he thinks Elgin have aerial threat then he might bring cogill at left back rest of team picks itself

Archived