• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
DA Baracus

Athletic (A) vs Athletic (D)

nothing in the game till Andy grahams uncharacteristic howler , not good enough though that aside.

We've already played them under Craw, he'll know what to expect. I almost feel sorry for Utd, it's going to be an absolute pasting from us.

Crawford's done too well. At this point I'm expecting to win every game except County.

Tried to get in for under 16. Was busted and sent to the end of the queue.
Got in for an OAP. £9. 

Do you have a beard and were you asked to provide some sort of card?

Another good win, some decent football played in there despite the shitey wind and narrow pitch. Nice wee passage of play leading up to the goal.

Not the greatest game but will take the win. Thomson motm again. Apart from the mistake Graham was stopping everything.

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Absolute shithole of a ground for £17.

Same price as EEP is it not? If so utterly laughable

I thought we were heading down a few weeks back and now we're 6pts off 2nd:lol:

Was very sceptical of the Crawford appointment but he's certainly doing well, long may it continue!

Hope we can keep a hold of Callum Davidson next season and if Aberdeen could let us keep Bruce it would be most appreciated :thumsup2

Same price as EEP is it not? If so utterly laughable
Correct. That stand is a midden

28 minutes ago, smpar said:

Do you have a beard and were you asked to provide some sort of card?

Another good win, some decent football played in there despite the shitey wind and narrow pitch. Nice wee passage of play leading up to the goal.

Yes! That was me! I gave them my old work card from Aberdeen uni. I was fully prepared to pay full price until the folk in front of me made asked to have the other gates accept adults. I just fired the guy a tenner in the OAP gate and was surprised to get a quid back!

25 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

What voice did you use? Jack or Victor?

(Just for future reference)

Neither!

Edited by DA Baracus

Brilliant at this result grinding. Experts at it. Had reservations about today with us playing on that daft subbuteo pitch.  Well done Craw and co

He used his Chicken Wing hairline!
[mention=46398]Chicken Wing[/mention]
I'll have you know I've just bought some shares in Dimoxinil.