Athletic (A) vs Athletic (D)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Will be a bit of a battle unless we can score early. I quite like Alloa, some view of the hills.

Now that the wee bit of ground beside KFC is an Aldi? is there anywhere decent for parking?

Not sure, we scored fairly late on there last time. Would take that again.

Will be a bit of a battle unless we can score early. I quite like Alloa, some view of the hills.
Now that the wee bit of ground beside KFC is an Aldi? is there anywhere decent for parking?

It's going to be a battle, but we're far more set up for that now, it doesn't bother me if this becomes scrappy.

Think Jackson longridge will be back in for this 1. Not sure if that means craigen will be dropped, moved to right back or back into midfield, several options.

Weekly question over who supports Anderson up front, again several options, smith maybe ? Just thinking on the small pitch there would be less
Opportunity for connely or longridge to create from, not that either particularly deserves to miss out

6 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

The big car park at Morrisons/B&M. Few minutes walk to away section.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Bring in Smith for Connolly or Longridge? Whut? What's he going to provide that they haven't?

Abit more energy/ physicality,

Its  not a move i'm desperate to make,  but IMO an option worth considering. 

6 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Abit more energy/ physicality,

Its  not a move i'm desperate to make,  but IMO an option worth considering. 

Not even an option worth considering. Offered next to nothing whenever he has played since returning from Arbroath. I'm all for promoting youth and don't want to be to negative but the boys went backwards since he broke onto the scene. Hopefully the new coaching staff can improve that but if a few more return from injury I don't think I would even have him as an option from the bench.

Craigen played the end of the Queen of the South game in a more central role so wouldn't be surprised If he ends up playing there again on Saturday. Then again, the tight pitch might not be to Williamsons advantage so Right Back is probably more realistic.

Scully

Williamson Devine Ashcroft J.Longridge

Thomson Beadling Blair

Craigen Connelly

Anderson

Wouldn't be surprised to see us start the way we ended last Saturday (before the Durnan change).

Its refreshing going to games and genuinely not being sure what the team/formation is going to be. With AJ you could have made a fortune betting the starting XI every week if it was possible.

Archived