• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
DA Baracus

Athletic (A) vs Athletic (D)

This Saturday at Recreation Park, Alloa.

Big game once more. Alloa are desperate for the points to avoid relegation. We are too but now also want them for a surprise playoff push.

We can make it 5 wins and 5 clean sheets in a row. Our visit earlier in the season saw us win one nil. Would take that again.

Edited by DA Baracus

This Saturday at Recreation Park, Alloa.
Big game once more. Alloa are desperate for the points to avoid relegation. We are too but now also want them for a surprise playoff push.
We can make it 6 wins and 6 clean sheets in a row. Our visit earlier in the season saw us win one nil. Would take that again.
5 wins and 5 clean sheets, no?

Either number is an incredible achievement and I'd bite your arm off for a 1-0 right now.

Any win will do though. And it's more than doable. It's crazy how far we've come in the last few weeks.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

We can make it 6 wins and 6 clean sheets in a row.

Good decision to make a glaring factual error to distract everyone from the terrible thread title.

Expecting a large travelling support tbh. Tailbacks as far as Oakley. Might stay overnight to make sure of a ticket, any decent hotels in alloa?

I’m parking in Baldridge and walking the last wee bit. Will be quicker imo.

Quick jog over the Ochils as a detour, if Alloa is full then will watch us from Dumyat.

Edited by D.A.F.C

Stick on draw after we get someone sent off early. Possibly Ashcroft

12 hours ago, Astro said:

5 wins and 5 clean sheets, no?

Either number is an incredible achievement and I'd bite your arm off for a 1-0 right now.

Any win will do though. And it's more than doable. It's crazy how far we've come in the last few weeks.

Whoops! 5 and 5 is indeed correct! Not sure where I got 6 from!

14 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Expecting a large travelling support tbh. Tailbacks as far as Oakley. Might stay overnight to make sure of a ticket, any decent hotels in alloa?

Image result for park bench

As a Pars fan you're always waiting for the next disappointment but I see no reason why we can't win on Saturday. Confidence should be up, the side are battling really well and we have the chance to really get fired into this race for the top four.

A win would end any lingering worries about the bottom two but Alloa are tough. They have a few really decent players and their win at Queens will have concerned Falkirk and Thistle fans, who  may have thought they'd chucked it.

Gutted to be missing the game; usually really enjoy a trip to the Recs.

Comfortable home win, playing the brand of quality attacking football for which this Alloa team is rightly renowned.

We are due a win against this mob, their winning streak can't last , gotta end somewhere and where better ..

Probably one of my least favourite away grounds. Absolute hovel of a place and a crap view.

Wouldn't be gutted if we lose as long as it means Falkirk go down, but given the last game at the Rec and our current way of playing I can see another 1-0 away win here.

56 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Probably one of my least favourite away grounds. Absolute hovel of a place and a crap view.

crying peter parker - you don't like us ? Hold on i need a few seconds to recover from the truama

Yey, the most needy fans in the league.