Edinburgh v Berwick

You'd think a fan of a team pushing for promotion might have started this. 

We are expected to lose, so with 3 more games in 11 days after this, time to make a few changes. 

O'kane, Mcilduff, Adamson and Murphy should all start. Maybe even Wilson. Also despite Aloulou getting roundly slated after the Albion game, I'd start him here as I guess he may be at his best on artificial turf

Brennan 

Forbes Wilson Hume Mcilduff

Brown O'Kane 

Barr Murphy

Adamson Aloulou

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

Sensible suggested 11 but I'm missing Brydon. Injured?

No. Just suggesting we rest him for more winnable games. Maybe play him in place of Hume, then. 

Due to work commitments I can't make it (OMNES: CHEERS). So this means one of two things could happen:

1) A Berwick win. City have lost a few when I haven't made it this season or

2) City win about six scud just to annoy me. 

1 hour ago, Disc Potato said:

We all know what the outcome is, to go or not to go is the only thing up for debate. Don’t know if I can be bothered to watch another defeat in a soulless pit. 

Can't argue with that. Worst ground in the League. 

Probably more he believes Saturday is a more winnable game, rest the normal starting players tonight. But if the players get a result tonight surely they must all be in with a shout of starting on Saturday? 

Up against it for most of the night but cannot fault the side for the shift they put in.
Kept their shape, put plenty effort in with a bit of luck might have stole a point at the end.

A quick count on Fotmob (and I've been to the pub so may have missed some) shows that Edinburgh have scored 8 penalties and Berwick have conceded 9!

Doesn't count any that were missed. 

By way of an unscientific comparison, Annan appear to have scored 3

Attendance of 253. Absolutely disgraceful for a team on the verge of promotion. 

Might as well play behind closed doors and save all the fuss of safety inspections, tea huts, stewards and oiling the turnstiles. 

Archived