Arbroath v Stenhousemuir

So If we had a defender sitting on the bench would to drop ToB for next week?

It's the best back 5 I can ever remember us having but they're not gonna go through the season being faultless, obviously going to get cut some slack. I don't think it's a big problem

Like I said on the other thread our strikers combined have scored 3 goals between them in 15 games, think that's the main problem at the moment

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no pressure on these guys at all to perform week in week out. and yes if tob wansnt performing yes i would drop him. there is now body on the bench to really put our back 5 under pressure where as we have if you include mckenna 5 strikers. why are the defence treated differently than any other section of the team please explain

no pressure on these guys at all to perform week in week out. and yes if tob wansnt performing yes i would drop him. there is now body on the bench to really put our back 5 under pressure where as we have if you include mckenna 5 strikers. why are the defence treated differently than any other section of the team please explain

There's no pressure on them to perform? Not really true is it

And any good team that ever achieves anything usually has a settled back 4 and goalkeeper. It's the one area of the team you don't want to be fannying about with. Was great to see that back 4 all fit and playing again yesterday

How are they not under any pressure to play well? Are you on the wind up? Why would a defender not care about playing well in comparison to a striker? You could say there's maybe more pressure on them to play well because if they're letting the team down there's nobody to replace them works both ways

The defence and back 4 on the whole have been excellent all season, we've been struggling for goals from the strikers for a long time now

Archived