Arbroath v Stenhousemuir

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’d like to see doris and wallace given another chance up front together, denholm also deserves a start after his last 2 sub appearances
After losing last week back to the tried and trusted side as far as we can with the injury and suspension situation. Doris and Wallace didn't work against Raith but As a lie and Wallace has worked before.

After losing last week back to the tried and trusted side as far as we can with the injury and suspension situation. Doris and Wallace didn't work against Raith but As a lie and Wallace has worked before.
Swankie and Wallace

On courier website that Wallace, Gold and Hamilton are still out. DC also said in yesterday’s courier that he wouldn’t be going after the trialist from last week (Not sure if he could’ve signed anyway). Going to be another makeshift team again today I think.

If thats the case whatley is the only other person that can play left back but really need him in midfield without gold & mckenna. Hopefully dont try 3-5-2 again. Even with our injury problems i dont think spence or donnelly should be starting

*sound of a bottle crashing* 

Nah, we've been shite for ages, Stenny away and Raith away aside

But not been as clinical as we were and changing the team about seems to have made us lose our rhythm

Chances to go ahead today and never took them and paid for it. Only positive for me is Denholm, id play him over Kader every week

Archived