Arbroath v Stenhousemuir

what doris gives is power aggression good in the air sees a pass scores goals holds the ball to bring other players into the game ie a centre forward to say spence and donnelly are big lads that centre backs would be wary of a challenge from them ffs donnelly jumps and loses height

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously a lot depends on injuries but I’d be tempted to start 

DJ

Thomson Little TOB Gold

Linn whatley swankie denholm

wallace Doris 

Obviously if Thomson, Gold or Wallace don’t make it the team will be makeshift again, we’ve been very fortunate with injuries this season, it’s a blessing in disguise that we’ve had a spat when we were so far clear at the top.

I still think Donnelly could prove to be a good signing given time, we were all quite excited by the Spence signing given his record at this level but it hasn’t worked at all, when he played against us for Alloa I always thought he was a striker who played on the shoulder, had pace and was a good one on one finisher but he’s actually looked the opposite, looked sluggish and has been Tending to snatch at things in front of goal. 

Mckenna is a big miss for this game if he is indeed suspended. How anyone can look at that and thinks it’s a deserved yellow is absolutely criminal, no surprise though really, the whole appeals system is a joke.

DJ
Thomson Little TOB Gold
wallace Doris 

Obviously if Thomson, Gold or Wallace don’t make it the team will be makeshift again, we’ve been very fortunate with injuries this season, it’s a blessing in disguise that we’ve had a spat when we were so far clear at the top.
I still think Donnelly could prove to be a good signing given time, we were all quite excited by the Spence signing given his record at this level but it hasn’t worked at all, when he played against us for Alloa I always thought he was a striker who played on the shoulder, had pace and was a good one on one finisher but he’s actually looked the opposite, looked sluggish and has been Tending to snatch at things in front of goal. 
Mckenna is a big miss for this game if he is indeed suspended. How anyone can look at that and thinks it’s a deserved yellow is absolutely criminal, no surprise though really, the whole appeals system is a joke.

Like the look of that team. Doris needs a big game IMO.

35 minutes ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

ABSOLUTE FARCE, how anybody can say that is a dive is in dreamland, imagine if that was an O/F player appealing that decision = JOKE.

He started falling to the ground before any contact was made to try and win a penalty. He cheated. End of story.

Is there any news if Wallace Gold an Thomson are actually available? 

Denholm 100% deserves his chance but I can’t see Doris Starting, If Wallace is fit it will be him and Donnelly, 

Hopefully her back on track with 3 points that will move us closer, 

DJ
Thomson Little TOB Gold
wallace Doris .
Wallace and Doris didn't work when tried last time.

It was against Raith wasn't it? We were awful and Doris wasn't properly fit

16 hours ago, relichtie said:

Swankie up top with Wallace and Pongo in centre mid might work?

This might work, if Hammy, Wallace and McKenna are out the team i would go with :-

DJ

THOMSON   LITTLE   TOB   GOLD

LINN   WHATLEY   MCCORD   DENHOLM

DORIS   SWANKIE 

Archived