Livi vs Saints - 9/3/19

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Anyone else having trouble accessing the live audio coverage for today's match on SaintsTV?

Try this...

Help

Horrendous defending from Livingston there, not that I care :thumsup2
Something to build on now.

Mental that we’ve went from being the most threatening team in the league at set pieces to perhaps the weakest in around two months.

Not rating this Brown boy at LB at all for us, really missing Lamie at the moment.

5 minutes ago, Afro said:

Mental that we’ve went from being the most threatening team in the league at set pieces to perhaps the weakest in around two months.

Not rating this Brown boy at LB at all for us, really missing Lamie at the moment.

Almost conceded another from a set piece there aswell, maybe just a lack of confidence in defence. Such a simple thing can cause bizarre issues.

Another goal you cant help but feel we don't concede with Clark in goal, absolutely no idea what Bell was doing.

Even half, both teams will be disappointed with the goals they conceded, but neither team actually creating anything. We've, once again, fallen apart after conceding, and could barely string a pass together whereas before we'd look decent.

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Has Wotherspoon been as anonymous on tv as I feel he’s been that half?

Hes playing in the middle of the park, the fact hes been anonymous, rather than setting up opposition attackers, is probably a positive.

Staggered Alston gets ignored for him in that role.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Even half, both teams will be disappointed with the goals they conceded, but neither team actually creating anything. We've, once again, fallen apart after conceding, and could barely string a pass together whereas before we'd look decent.

I think we've been marginally the better team. Usual suspects. TW surely must give up on Spoony. Loyalty is one thing but stubborness is another. 

Cammy has the sun in his eyes this half. 

:lol: just end this season now pls

I mean, we're not winning this match now, so does that make it 9 games without a win?

A solid hour without creating a chance, yet we've not changed a single thing.

Its shit like this that frustrates me with TW. Ita clearly not working, and you've got better players on the bench than on the pitch, so try and affect the fucking game.

I’d understand the reticence to use our attacking options if the ones on the park were in a good vein of form and looking dangerous.

But they’re not.

Hint - MOH and Watt are better attackers than Kane and Wotherspoon.

Just now, Jamie_Beatson said:

I’d understand the reticence to use our attacking options if the ones on the park were in a good vein of form and looking dangerous.

But they’re not.

Hint - MOH and Watt are better attackers than Kane and Wotherspoon.

Alston is better than Wotherspoon centrally too, he created more chances in 10 minutes at Ibrox than Wotherspoon has managed in an hour here.

He finally changes something, and it leaves Wotherspoon and Davidson in the centre of the park alone.

Guess it's time for his annual "play Wotherspoon central until you realise hes absolutely fucking hopeless there" experiment.

Archived