The Prodigy

DA Baracus

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Firestarter" was one of my favourite songs when I was a child, to the extent were on one occasion I upset my parents by running about the Dover to Calais ferry shouting "I'M A FIRESTARTER, TWISTED FIRESTARTER".

RIP Keith. Thank you for the music.

9 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

Yup, hilarious when a man is so low that he feels the only option is to take his own life.

As I said, grow up. 

And as I said, get fucked cunto

You've been made to look like a child here. Maybe its  time you took a long hard look at your behaviour and why you act out like this.
Do you have an older brother/sister who is more successful than you? Maybe your parents love him/her more than you? Is this a cry for attention?

Just because Keith won’t Breathe anymore that is no reason to bring your Poison onto this thread.

Think you’ve had a bit too much Charly mate. Sending you into Outer Space.

8 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

You've been made to look like a child here. Maybe its  time you took a long hard look at your behaviour and why you act out like this.

Do you have an older brother/sister who is more successful than you? Maybe your parents love him/her more than you? Is this a cry for attention?

You're the one crying out for attention here pal. 

10 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

No but your poor wind up and desperate attempt to hijack this thread is a huge cry for attention.

Cunto

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

That was careless of him

You see comments like this a lot on here but I'm quite surprised to see it coming from someone who has talked at length on here about their own battle with demons. 

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

You see comments like this a lot on here but I'm quite surprised to see it coming from someone who has talked at length on here about their own bottle with demons. 

Didn't know he'd killed himself. 

Plus it was being purposely flippant as a response to the trolling.

39 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Music for the Jilted Generation is an absolutely brilliant album, one of my favourites of all time.

Their best album by a long way.  Just heard the news 20 mins ago, came as a bit of a shock tbh he was a leading figure in mid 90s UK music

16 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
19 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Just because Keith won’t Breathe anymore that is no reason to bring your Poison onto this thread.

Stop creating pandemonium

19 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

This is giving me a headache. Might have to ask someone to take me to the hospital soon if this carries on.

1 minute ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

I'm truly sorry if you misunderstood my comments for trolling but can you explain to me why mocking a man taking his own life isn't trolling but pulling someone up for laughing at a suicide is trolling?

You'll have to point out where these things happened. I haven't seen anyone mocking a guy for killing himself.

You'll of course be twisting things, like trolls do, in a bid to continue your trolling and attention seeking.

Archived