Brechin v East Fife, A90 away days.

1 hour ago, mo83 said:

Went to the game last night to see how Brechin are looking after a few new signings.Poor poor game like some poster mentioned the ball was never out of the air.
Did like the look of Toshney and Hill at the back for Brechin two solid players Hill wins a fair amount in the air,not sure about Scobbie thought he was quite poor was expecting a bit more from him. East Fife knocked the ball about well but just no end product,hard shift for court up top on his own.Who is the East Fife Goalkeeper? Looked a bit dodgy at times.

Daniel Terry is the keeper. That's his first full game for us, he's played lowland league before I believe. Signed after McDowall (quite rightly I suppose) wanted out after hardly playing, though he's not signed for anyone yet. As an aside, I would always prefer an experienced keeper happy to pick up a wee wage to sit on the bench rather than a young and untested kid.

Not sure how to feel about last night. It's a poor result overall, but when you take into account the injuries, I guess we can't moan too much. Those cup runs are really fucking with our season now though, we need our best players back, and as has been said by about 20 posters already, AGGY GET BACK SON :(

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived