Dundee vs. Hearts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, G_Man1985 said:

Loves a free kick.

Dont know anyone who really gets a pass mark. Maybe Ralph but I rate him quite high so maybe being a bit bias.

We are shite.

Celtic next at home. Yay

It's ok mate, Woods is suspended for this and Nelson should be back, that will make all the difference in the Celtic game.

tenor.gif

How did a certain Martin Woods play? 
Decent. Had a few good moves going forward and got stuck in.

Did the whole shite corner thing but not really sure his performance could be faulted. Offers a lot more than others.

He got booked early on which really was stupid. Didnt really put any many other challenges after it.
He offers the same as pretty much the rest of the midfield right now, which is zero. The midfield is by far our weakest part of the team and you can see why.
He got booked for basically tickling someone though - the officiating was shocking.

I just think Woods is better than given credit for and does influence the game. I can see why he's not liked though and divides opinion.

Referee was shite, but that's not what cost us. He could have given us every decision and a few non-decisions and we'd still not have scored.

Anyone know why Clare celebrated the way he did? It was more of a celebration you'd see in a derby or against a team where the fans constantly give you pelters.

Championship grounds are good. 

44 minutes ago, Den Spark said:

Our manager thought it was a good idea to take off a (so-called) striker at a corner!

Just came on to write exactly this.

Not only that but replace him with our shortest player. Genius. 

That boy we've got from Sunderland looks completely anonymous. So anonymous I've momentarily forgotten his name. McGowan is a million times better than him and that's not a compliment to McGowan.

This was the game that we signed Hadenius for! He's meant to be our enforcer. 

Kusunga - As much as he's a bomb scare would have dealt much better with that dirty lump Hearts had up front. McGowan and O'Dea fell for his tactics time and time again and when they didn't- they gave away a foul.

McIntyre's subs today were also fucking rubbish. Dale's and Wright were our only sources of a potential threat.

6 hours ago, harry94 said:

He got booked for basically tickling someone though - the officiating was shocking.

I just think Woods is better than given credit for and does influence the game. I can see why he's not liked though and divides opinion.

But was it a proper tickle ? Did he pin the Hearts player down by sitting on his chest and tickle him for 5 minutes until he was in tears and pleading for mercy ? Did he force him to say stuff - like Dundee are great. Hearts are crap. Albert Kidd is my hero ? Did he make him say "please, please, pretty please, stop " ?  Aye ?  Well, he probably deserved a yellow tbf.

Anyone know why Clare celebrated the way he did? It was more of a celebration you'd see in a derby or against a team where the fans constantly give you pelters. 

Clare turned up with a certain burden of expectation on him which he’s struggled to live up to.

Him getting the winning goal is a big deal for him

and for Hearts supporters who’ve been arguing on his behalf with their mates and family

6 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

But was it a proper tickle ? Did he pin the Hearts player down by sitting on his chest and tickle him for 5 minutes until he was in tears and pleading for mercy ? Did he force him to say stuff - like Dundee are great. Hearts are crap. Albert Kidd is my hero ? Did he make him say "please, please, pretty please, stop " ?  Aye ?  Well, he probably deserved a yellow tbf.

Nah it was for tickling his armpit when he was backing into the centrehalf  then wrapping his arms around him. If you go to the Hearts games I’m sure you’ll be familiar with the actions of Ikpeazu or whatever his name is. 

Archived