Our season summed up in one goal...

This season is up there with:

Brexit
Irn Bru changing recipe
Jif changing to Cif
Airdrie 7
5p carrier bag charges

And last but not least

The tiny 40mph signs on the kingsway when it changed from a 50!!

Mad to think the best season we had any positivity was during the latter stages of admin 2!!

Drunken rant oooovur:..

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Nah it was for tickling his armpit when he was backing into the centrehalf  then wrapping his arms around him. If you go to the Hearts games I’m sure you’ll be familiar with the actions of Ikpeazu or whatever his name is. 

If you are going to tickle big Uche, you need to do it with a JCB. And bringing one of them onto the pitch is also a yellow card offence

2 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

If you are going to tickle big Uche, you need to do it with a JCB. And bringing one of them onto the pitch is also a yellow card offence

That’s clearly lies. Cheating, diving b*****ds spring to mind! Even Berra was at it today. His dive was that bad the ref just laughed at him and let play go on. 

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Clare turned up with a certain burden of expectation on him which he’s struggled to live up to.

Him getting the winning goal is a big deal for him

and for Hearts supporters who’ve been arguing on his behalf with their mates and family

Well, OK, but I'm not sure that explains a "GIRUY" celebration to an away support that, in terms of the player and the club, was irrelevant. It wasn't a derby. It wasn't Celtic/Sevco. He wasn't a target for pelters.

If it's something he persists with against other teams, it's the kind of behaviour that will mark him out as the next arsehole who will be the target for pelters. 

6 hours ago, The Master said:

Well, OK, but I'm not sure that explains a "GIRUY" celebration to an away support that, in terms of the player and the club, was irrelevant. It wasn't a derby. It wasn't Celtic/Sevco. He wasn't a target for pelters.

If it's something he persists with against other teams, it's the kind of behaviour that will mark him out as the next arsehole who will be the target for pelters. 

Tee-hee 

7 hours ago, The Master said:

Maybe he spotted you in the crowd and he was spefically winding you up. Maybe he’s a Master baiter?

Uche occasionally goes down easily, it doesn't mean it's not a foul.  If he tries to stand up like he often does, he gets nowt and is penalised basically because he's strong as f**k.  There was a moment near the end when there were three Dundee players fouling him and he didn't go down, result was no free kick.  So why should he try and stay up when clearly being fouled?

Just read this blog post, it isn't the most coherent but makes some really good points:

https://mickeylawson.wordpress.com/

I've always been secretly envious of Craig Levein teams. They never get bullied, they dominate in the air and they carry a certain arrogance about themselves. Yesterday though Levein, I felt took it to new levels with his insistence on just sitting back and seeing out the game against one of the worst sides in the league. It was certainly effective, and it is our prerogative to break the opposition down, which we simply could not do, but the game had absolutely zero entertainment value. And I assume this has been a regular thing under Levein and Hearts this season hence the criticism of him?

Would I have Levein at Dens? 100% but only due to the position we are in. The budget Hearts have, there's absolutely no reason they can't be where they are in the league right now and not be a free flowing attacking team? I expect pelters from Hearts fans, but thought it was an interesting line of thought!

Just read this blog post, it isn't the most coherent but makes some really good points:

https://mickeylawson.wordpress.com/

I've always been secretly envious of Craig Levein teams. They never get bullied, they dominate in the air and they carry a certain arrogance about themselves. Yesterday though Levein, I felt took it to new levels with his insistence on just sitting back and seeing out the game against one of the worst sides in the league. It was certainly effective, and it is our prerogative to break the opposition down, which we simply could not do, but the game had absolutely zero entertainment value. And I assume this has been a regular thing under Levein and Hearts this season hence the criticism of him?

Would I have Levein at Dens? 100% but only due to the position we are in. The budget Hearts have, there's absolutely no reason they can't be where they are in the league right now and not be a free flowing attacking team? I expect pelters from Hearts fans, but thought it was an interesting line of thought!

It’s not as if ideas like this haven’t been frequently voiced by Hearts fans.

But with this game coming on the back of a series of late collapses against Motherwell, Saint Mirren, Celtic and even Partick I’m not going to complain about pragmatism over flair this time

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

What is Clare's position? Seemed a bit out of position at what looked like CM.

He's vaguely a mid to front player, imo - I was pissed off when I read that Djoum was played wide after being great in centre-mid - Claire would be better wide than Djoum. 

23 hours ago, The Master said:

He celerated in front of the camera didn’t he not?

Archived