Celtic v Aberdeen

A rare 3.00 Saturday kick off for a change, only our second this year.

Hoping Aberdeen may have one eye on the cup replay against der *** on the following Tuesday, our games at Pittodrie are usually a bit spicy with the matches at Celtic Park being less so, the exception being the last game of last season where we let Aberdeen win to ensure that they finished second just to troll the ****.

Last game at home v Aberdeen was a scrappy affair settled by a single goal by Scott Sinclair who, appears to have installed  the Dandies as his favourite team to play and score against, dumping Hearts from the position. 

Im going for the same result and goalscorer here, although I think the goal will be a touch more conventional than his outrageous back heel from the match in September. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Celtic 2-1. A late og winner from McKenna to send a come and get me plea to Lawwell.

Logan to claim he was racially abused again at CP despite being injured and not at the game.

Celtic fans to insist Shay Logan get over the racial abuse incident despite bringing it up themselves every single time we play.

3/4/2019 в 12:46 Ганнонбол сказал:

Друг Иисуса Христа, который был давным-давно, облажался.

Интересная идея. Интересно, много людей придет на матч? Я уже купил билеты на игру и забронировал номера в Motel One Glasgow, которые я нашел по адресу  worldstadia так как я не местный и буду в Шотландии впервые, надеюсь Селтик даст тепло. А ты вообще на игру планируешь идти? До матча осталось всего пару дней, я уже собрала вещи и сегодня вечером у меня есть самолет. Скажите, куда еще можно пойти после матча, на сайте, который я вам скинул, пишут, что туристы могут посещать музеи и фан-магазины, это правда? Стоит ли вообще ходить в такие места или лучше пойти с друзьями в какой-нибудь бар или ресторан?

2 minutes ago, RUbi_Yir said:

Interesting idea. I wonder a lot of people will come to the match? I already bought tickets for the game and booked rooms at Motel One Glasgow, which I found at https://worldstadia.com/celtic-park.html as I’m not local and will be in Scotland for the first time, I hope Celtic will give heat. And you generally plan on game to go? Only a couple of days are left before the match, I already packed my things and tonight I have a plane. Tell me where else you can go after the match, on the site that I threw off to you, they write that tourists can visit museums and fan shops, is this true? Is it worth going to such places at all, or is it better to go with some friends to some bar or restaurant?

We, too, with friends, will go to this match. The hotel was not rented, they decided to rent an apartment for a few days. I think in museums and parks you will be bored. Better go to bars, especially as the guidebooks that you got rid of are a list of good restaurants.

8 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Jesus. A Celtic fan telling another teams fan to get over the past.

Indeed. More should be like our more progressive left wing outlook on life.  Our no voting tory north east opponents do not such share such views. Sad times. 

8 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Indeed. More should be like our more progressive left wing outlook on life.  Our no voting tory north east opponents do not such share such views. Sad times. 

Keep religion and politics out of the football section.

Cheers.

My fault for shitefesting the thread early doors, Couldnt help myself chaps. Premature ejactulation is my thing.

I am expecting a good game though. We have got decent results so far under Lennon again but no where near as fluid as we should be. Its been moments of magic that has won us games of late as opposed to a solid performance. Hopefully without a midweek game Lennon can get his points across with some decent training sessions.

Aberdeen were unlucky against the **** but were there for the taking on the break for me. I doubt they will play anywhere near as expansive away against us but we have so much pace in attack I hope they do.

Archived