Celtic v Aberdeen

Ah right 

Thanks for that.
Why would Ra Sellic TV commentators have a problem calling him TIM ?
After all I believe that is the shortened version of his first name is it not

Timo is his name of choice, must be an American thing.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Decent value for the point. Didn't create too much clear-cut, but at least strung some passes together in the second half and got some half-chances - bit more composure and guile and we might have been able to steal the win. Defended pretty well throughout. 

Probably a game that Celtic would have nicked with a decent manager, but thankfully they've got Lennon instead. 

Sets you up nicely for the replay. I'm sure your manager would be tinkering with things before the SC.

1 hour ago, Sheep62 said:

Ah right 

Thanks for that.

Why would Ra Sellic TV commentators have a problem calling him TIM ?

After all I believe that is the shortened version of his first name is it not

I’m sure they would have no problem but for whatever reason he has gone with the nickname Timo (pronounced Teemo). The word Tim does not offend us in the slightest, unlike the **** with the equivalent ***.

2 hours ago, DrewDon said:

This is Joe Lewis's 50th Aberdeen clean sheet. He is the first domestic goalkeeper to deny Celtic at Parkhead since himself in May of last year. 

See the source image
:guinness

Guest Moomintroll
3 great dives from Sportsmanship FC today
1 from Burke - clear yellow card
2 from Tierney - possibly the worst Scottish international player ever?
Tierney is an excellent player but he is an absolute little rhat with his diving antics. Would be called out in seconds down here but I believe after that, when he realises that Referees dont have to worry about their windows or their families safety, he would be an English Premiership level player. I wish the wee cnut was a right back to be honest, get a couple of decent centre halfs and that would be a good defence.

46 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

With McGregor and Rogic missing Celtic lacked that wee bit extra creativity to shear the sheep.

Might borrow that if we beat them at Ibrox, have a like William.

46 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

With McGregor and Rogic missing Celtic lacked that wee bit extra creativity to shear the sheep.

agreed, Christie as well out too.

I find it no coincidence we have toiled a bit since McGregors been out the team especially. The guy makes an impact every game.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

agreed, Christie as well out too.

I find it no coincidence we have toiled a bit since McGregors been out the team especially. The guy makes an impact every game.

There's not many players at Celtic if you take them out the team they're missed.

Maybe Tierney.

Archived