Falkirk v Ayr United, Friday, 8th March.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I enjoyed that tonight. Thought we played well and with a degree of composure I’ve not seen for a while.
Did anyone these two wallopers and their mates fighting down the front of the South Stand ? What the f**k was that about.
Seen that as well wtf was all that about, our own fans fighting amongst themselves [emoji44]

Falkirk goalie laughing his head off on bbc interview at the first goal and how they got into McGhee at full time for trying to say he meant it

never mind we don’t have anyone else according to posters so keep soldiering on

Falkirk goalie laughing his head off on bbc interview at the first goal and how they got into McGhee at full time for trying to say he meant it
never mind we don’t have anyone else according to posters so keep soldiering on

We’ve got more clueless idiots like you on here than back up goalies if that gives you a bit of perspective.

This is the sort of stuff that folk can`t wait to get annoyed about but the reaction of both players is great :thumsup2

They’ll probably know each other from Scotland youth set ups as well.

No doubt a few of our fans would’ve sitting in front of their TV screens seething at that.

Weird game, were absolutely abysmally jobby with the worst performance I've seen from us this season.

But at the same time on another day we could have been sitting here having won 3-2.

Unfortunately those missed chances in the second half give McCall a leg to stand on for tonight but imo we're in free fall and extremely concerning he says after the game he doesn't see any great concern.

Would say also we're getting zero luck just now (to make myself feel better). Performance at times tonight though was comical.

Have to say I think Demi’s really improving this season he’s way more confident and in control on the ball. Him and Zak finally starting to link up which was always going to take time with two young lads. Harry was just immense and as said before best since McGovern. Finally hats off to Tommy he is the pride and the passion of the team

It was a couple of tools Harry and then there mates joined in. f**k knows what it was about.
Great result though.
Brilliant GB, Ray has to take a lot of credit for the team spirit he has created. The players are really fighting for the team and the fans.

Our “once in a generation team” will be lucky to get us a play-off place at this rate.

Our season has surpassed all expectations, but it you’re being critical you could say our first 20 or so games was mostly down to momentum, it’s just all fizzled out so quickly.

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I enjoyed that tonight. Thought we played well and with a degree of composure I’ve not seen for a while.

Did anyone these two wallopers and their mates fighting down the front of the South Stand ? What the f**k was that about.

From what i have seen on Facebook I think they were unhappy about others sitting in their seats?

59 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:
1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
It was a couple of tools Harry and then there mates joined in. f**k knows what it was about.
Great result though.

Brilliant GB, Ray has to take a lot of credit for the team spirit he has created. The players are really fighting for the team and the fans.

Brilliant Harry. We are improving all the time mate.

Archived