Falkirk v Ayr United, Friday, 8th March.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before Falkirk fans stroke themselves into a frenzy, that was two shite teams out there.

Falkirk took their chances when they came (wind assisted first) Ayr tried to play too much football, lacked any cutting edge.

Season floundering into a stagnant end.

On 03/03/2019 at 21:01, eez-eh said:

Can’t make my mind up if we’re in complete free-fall or if Shankland coming back to fitness and having Kerr back in the team will see some sort of a revival.

Think it might be the former, tbh.

credit to McKinnon that's 4 wins 4 draws and 0 defeats since the turn of the year and getting his own team. far from out of it as Ross county away next up.

another great assist from "swashbuckling" Robson tonight. harsh for him if dropped when Dixon back and I like Dixon.

McGhee and burgoyne also excellent for scoring and keeping out Ayr at the other end.

16 minutes ago, super_carson said:

Before Falkirk fans stroke themselves into a frenzy, that was two shite teams out there.

Falkirk took their chances when they came (wind assisted first) Ayr tried to play too much football, lacked any cutting edge.

The whole league is full of shit hence why Ayr were top for a period.

Bar an offside goal(they don't count) Ayr really didn't do all that much, yep possession but tbh I was more fearful with Alloa at home after being 2 up also

The whole league is full of shit hence why Ayr were top for a period.
Bar an offside goal(they don't count) Ayr really didn't do all that much, yep possession but tbh I was more fearful with Alloa at home after being 2 up also

I do laugh at the ‘this league is shite cause Ayr were top’ argument. We’ve over achieved, massively, but we were playing some great football earlier in the season. Just because the so-called big teams in the league have been awful doesn’t make it a bad league, it makes those teams bad teams.

Ayr probably has as many shots on target as Falkirk (I’ve not checked) and I’ve already said that both teams were pish tonight. Falkirk deserves to win, no arguments, they took their chances when they came but they were the shiniest of two turds.

You can take yourself squarely to f**k trying to belittle a win like that given what wev had to endure this season [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Anyway, the question of the week has been cam we turn wins into draws, can we rise to a huge challenge to put the pressure on the Saturday matches. Answered by Super Ray, with a wee clean sheet into the bargain.

Archived