Falkirk v Ayr United, Friday, 8th March.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where's best place to park for this, just at the stadium?

Nah avoid parking at the stadium. £4 and there’s plenty of free parking around.

Best bets would either be Alexander Avenue across from the Stadium or at the Met Tech College just behind McDonalds. Both free and a 5 minute walk to the ground.

5 minutes ago, Russ said:

Nah avoid parking at the stadium. £4 and there’s plenty of free parking around.

Best bets would either be Alexander Avenue across from the Stadium or at the Met Tech College just behind McDonalds. Both free and a 5 minute walk to the ground.

Ffs knew you had to pay for the parking at stadium but didn't realise it was £4, cheers.

No enough Simon Stainrod talk in here and rugby talk brings me to his quote that I use a lot that, rugby is a game played by men with funny shaped balls.

Tho, crying out to the Welsh who are in Falkirk is funny when a high percentage don't even go to the rugby 

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I don’t mind the egg chasing.

But wearing a full kit at a game of football is unacceptable.

That was me trying out my best "welsh" accent by the way. I thought I might as well add the Welsh to my list of people I've "offended" as per other threads on P&B.............

That rugby hing is a bit of a shambles surely?
Cannae wait to pay my £20 or whatever, when some rugby trumpet gets in for a tenner.

Aye let’s f**k over our own punters while they pump in 800k to buy out the club

Crowd will definitely be down by 1 tonight as I can't get off my work. Play with our autumn team and it'd be touch and go whether we'd get out our own half, our January team though have every chance, should be a very close match. 

The Welsh thing is good publicity, and dropping the price to get guys who wouldn't think of going, might attract a few extra. Saying that our board could give everyone attending a free holiday in Tenerife and we'd have folk complaining they wanted to go to Lanzarote!!

The Rugger types won't be happy when they realise they can't get a drink during the game.  

"Where's the bar then boyo?"

"Nae drinking allowed during the game Taff"

"'kin' hell boyo what kind of game is this you follow,  paid a tenner and not allowed any booze. Scotch c**ts  y'are"

Archived