Falkirk v Ayr United, Friday, 8th March.

Based purely on what I saw vs Ross County, Kerr must play. He ignited Miller.
Based on what I saw of Adams and what ive heard of Muirhead, he must also play. Hoping he doesn't get sucked into any shite though and keeps the head.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kerr and Muirhead scoring in a 2-0 win will do me fine.

No idea what the team will be but I’d imagine it’ll be the same as the team that played County with Kerr and Muirhead coming in for Docherty and Adams.

I thought we looked pretty decent against County last week and if we play to a similar level I'd be very surprised if we didn't take all 3 points. Going by the Morton v Falkirk match, Falkirk have certainly improved, however I still think they're well short of our level if we play anything like we can do.

1 hour ago, Jeff Venom said:

Based purely on what I saw vs Ross County, Kerr must play. He ignited Miller.
Based on what I saw of Adams and what ive heard of Muirhead, he must also play. Hoping he doesn't get sucked into any shite though and keeps the head.

I really hope that Aero gets a good reception from the Bairns fans. While he certainly has his limitations as a footballer his commitment and desire to do well can't be questioned.

4 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I really hope that Aero gets a good reception from the Bairns fans. While he certainly has his limitations as a footballer his commitment and desire to do well can't be questioned.

You just know the arseholes are going to boo him (I'm thinking of one in particular at the back of the South Stand)

2 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

As I've only seen Muirhead on a couple of occasions, you'd be far better placed to answer this for me, but I'm just wondering what you think of his distribution and whether or not he's a good passer of the ball ?

He has played well when he's played for us and as well as looking pretty solid at the back he's also provided a big threat in the opposition box at set pieces and corners, however my one worry about him is that we need someone at the back who can play football and I'm not 100% sure that he's great on the ball, however I may be totally wrong and doing him a disservice with these comments ??

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

As I've only seen Muirhead on a couple of occasions, you'd be far better placed to answer this for me, but I'm just wondering what you think of his distribution and whether or not he's a good passer of the ball ?

He has played well when he's played for us and as well as looking pretty solid at the back he's also provided a big threat in the opposition box at set pieces and corners, however my one worry about him is that we need someone at the back who can play football and I'm not 100% sure that he's great on the ball, however I may be totally wrong and doing him a disservice with these comments ??

He's actually really good at pinging 60 yard cross field passes. Unfortunately he's really bad at finding a team-mate 10 yards away. 

Rose is our ball player

I wouldn’t want two of them. I’d rather we had one that can play passes and one that just does the simple things.

4 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

He's actually really good at pinging 60 yard cross field passes. Unfortunately he's really bad at finding a team-mate 10 yards away. 

Cheers, That's good (I think).

As long as he just gives the ball to another of your old favs in Mark Kerr then we're normally ok, although he did give the ball away for County's 2nd the other night !!

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Rose is our ball player

I wouldn’t want two of them. I’d rather we had one that can play passes and one that just does the simple things.

Bell is a good passer of the ball and although he's gone off the boil a bit in the past few weeks, he always provides a sense of calm when he plays.

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

NBB has already commented on his footballing ability but, who takes your penalties? Whoever it is, bin him!

NBB has already commented on his footballing ability but, who takes your penalties? Whoever it is, bin him!

Shankland takes them.

Can’t be letting OAP Dobbie overtake him on the scoring charts or we’ll never hear the end of it from Queens fans.

Shankland takes them.

Can’t be letting OAP Dobbie overtake him on the scoring charts or we’ll never hear the end of it from Queens fans.

I don’t think he ever missed a penalty or came close to missing either in taking around 10 for us...

2 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

The opposition keepers went the right way plenty of times but never got near them iirc

Will also be remembered for his sexy goals against Brechin and Sevco 

Bit of a throwback but his volley v east Stirling in one of the cups was sexual.

Archived