Hibs vs Rangers

4 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Farmer bought the club  and took on the debt, there was no CVA. The football club continued.  FAIL.

Don't bother.

Bennett brings this up every couple of months, has the newspaper URL saved somewhere.

Don't waste your time demonstrating he's wrong, he's getting a wee chubby with the thought that his windup gas hooked someone else...... 

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Aim Here said:

We'll provide fresh, new, commentary on the state of the Old Firm fanbase's relationship with sectarianism, if the Weedgie bigots would only oblige us by providing something new to say about them. Until then the same stale old stereotypes and clichés persist, due to their dismal habit of actually being true.

8 hours ago, nsr said:

Or alternatively, until they stop lying about it so we don't have to keep reminding them of what actually happened.

7 hours ago, velo army said:

Hmmm. 12 posts?

Definitely not a troll account.

No siree.

It's a RangersMedia numpty who also happens to be named after a UVF leader. :1eye 'Nuff said.

On 13/03/2019 at 09:47, Gusty said:

How old are you? 

Calling Rangers Sevco is beyond childish. Not big and certainly not clever.

Every club does have idiots that follow them and Motherwell have way more than their fair share of them. 

It is up to the fans of the individual clubs to sort them out. Until your clubs supporters are whiter than white you cannot single out supporters of other clubs

Why have you called yourself after a leader of the UVF who was convicted of murder?

15 hours ago, bennett said:

Tom Farmer is pretty clear with his comments, liquidated and new club....

Did you forget that we debunked your nonsense with the official record the very last time you brought this exact same point in the Rangers thread?

Here, let me remind you:

On 06/10/2018 at 22:03, Aim Here said:

Regardless of what Tom Farmer says, Hibs as a company are about 115 years old. The papers of incorporation for the current Hibernian Football Club are from 1903, as you could easily find out from a simple visit to the Companies House Website. At first glance, I don't see any filings relating to liquidation or similar circa 1991. The incorporation filings can be found at https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC005323/filing-history?page=12 .

Whereas the filing history of The Rangers Football Club Limited (formerly Sevco) begins on the 29th May 2012, as per https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC425159/filing-history?page=4.

The links on the pages are to scanned versions of the documents that matter, which reside in Companies House. Those pretty much overrule anything that Walter Smith, Tom Farmer, Dave King, Craig Whyte, anyone on Pie and Bovril might want to say on the subject.

The tactic of 'say stupid shit / get debunked / wait 6 months / say the same stupid shit over again' doesn't really work if the other guys have better memories than you apparently do.

1 hour ago, Snafu said:

I have to disagree with your white than white sentence because if good decent people stop speaking out regardless of what football club they support and which football club's supporters they are speaking up against then it would just show how much the moral compass of the society we live in has moved and as football supporters we will deserve to be treated by the authorities in a condescending and contemptuous manner. There are good football supporters out there and they should not be silenced.

I agree but it gets boring supporters of other clubs , especially one such as Motherwell who have a large section of their stadium notorious for throwing missiles at players, blaming two clubs and only two clubs for all the ills in our game.  I know the club i follow has a large number of nuggets that follow them. It goes deeper than just the daft Ultras and wont go away overnight but it will go away.

I am old enough to remember the days it was unthinkable that Rangers would sign a Roman Catholic. Absolutely unthinkable but these days it is never mentioned among the Rangers support and seems to be more a topic of conversation for others and especially those who follow Celtic. Just ask Neil McCann, Nacho Novo, Jorg Albertz, Jon Daly etc etc etc. All got grief for signing for Rangers but none of it was from our support.

Politically i have absolutely no time for the Scottish Government but i would have to support initiatives brought in to combat the current trend of hooliganism and sectarianism. Only the other night we had a 850 Aberdeen supporters singing a song they know is going to bring heat on their club. I am sure some idiot will sing something at Stevie Clarke when we play Kilmarnock. OK he is a crabbit b*****d and id hate to have a night in the pub with the guy but he has done a fabulous job at Killie and i wish him nothing but the best. Remarkable job. These idiots feel safe in numbers and hiding in amongst us. It has to be up to the decent supporters to point these people out and shout them down

5 minutes ago, Gusty said:

I agree but it gets boring supporters of other clubs , especially one such as Motherwell who have a large section of their stadium notorious for throwing missiles at players, blaming two clubs and only two clubs for all the ills in our game.  I know the club i follow has a large number of nuggets that follow them. It goes deeper than just the daft Ultras and wont go away overnight but it will go away.

I am old enough to remember the days it was unthinkable that Rangers would sign a Roman Catholic. Absolutely unthinkable but these days it is never mentioned among the Rangers support and seems to be more a topic of conversation for others and especially those who follow Celtic. Just ask Neil McCann, Nacho Novo, Jorg Albertz, Jon Daly etc etc etc. All got grief for signing for Rangers but none of it was from our support.

Politically i have absolutely no time for the Scottish Government but i would have to support initiatives brought in to combat the current trend of hooliganism and sectarianism. Only the other night we had a 850 Aberdeen supporters singing a song they know is going to bring heat on their club. I am sure some idiot will sing something at Stevie Clarke when we play Kilmarnock. OK he is a crabbit b*****d and id hate to have a night in the pub with the guy but he has done a fabulous job at Killie and i wish him nothing but the best. Remarkable job. These idiots feel safe in numbers and hiding in amongst us. It has to be up to the decent supporters to point these people out and shout them down

You've obviously never spent 10 seconds on twitter, follow follow or rangers media then.

6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

You've obviously never spent 10 seconds on twitter, follow follow or rangers media then.

Correct regarding Twitter.

Not been on Rangers Media in years. Full of crackpots and out and out bigots. 

Wrong about Follow Follow. I read it on a daily basis and find it quite representative of the Rangers support. Plenty of the 'Old Brigade' on their but also many that want the club and the support to join the rest of the world in the 21st century. If you start a topic regarding singing certain songs the vast majority want words changed and songs that will get the club into trouble binned altogether.

I am not here to claim that everything at Rangers is fine and dandy. I know better than most on here exactly how bad things have become. After years of improvement we have gone backwards and i blame a lot of that on the siege mentality at the club. There is a feeling among some that 'We Are Rangers. We ll Do What We Want' and f**k  the SFA / SPFL both of which are seen as a a front for Opus Dei. Its not too easy trying to reason with these people. Its actually quite embarrassing

Why did Lawwell have the young lad along to Celtic Park as a guest of the club? Did your 'friend' explain that to you ?
Why can supporters of your club not accept that the club and the support are not perfect? 

I’ll let this one go, you’re clearly not the brightest.

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Why have you called yourself after a leader of the UVF who was convicted of murder?

Disgraceful post by you - you should probably be reported for sectariansim........or something

Montylaugh.png.475fdc10ef36a7467503111267057f4c.png

8 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Did you forget that we debunked your nonsense with the official record the very last time you brought this exact same point in the Rangers thread?

Here, let me remind you:

The tactic of 'say stupid shit / get debunked / wait 6 months / say the same stupid shit over again' doesn't really work if the other guys have better memories than you apparently do.

" Regardless of Tom Farmer says"

Yes, what does Tom Farmer know when compared to some random H3bs fan on the internet.....

19 hours ago, bennett said:

" Regardless of Tom Farmer says"

Yes, what does Tom Farmer know when compared to some random H3bs fan on the internet.....

Hey, thicko, I linked you to the actual UK government which has scans of the actual documents that are used for the purpose of determining the status of these companies. Saying it's from a 'random Hibs fan' because I was the guy who gave you the links is like not paying your taxes because you don't owe any money to the postman who put the bill through your door.

Hey, thicko, I linked you to the actual UK government which has scans of the actual documents that are used for the purpose of determining the status of these companies. Saying it's from a 'random Hibs fan' because I was the guy who gave you the links is like not paying your taxes because you don't owe any money to the postman who put the bill through your door.
Is that how they ended up dead?

Just now, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Is that how they ended up dead?

Knowing the size of Old Ranger's creditor list, they likely did owe money to the postman.

5 hours ago, Aim Here said:

It's not my fault that Hibs have been liquidated twice.

As Tom Farmer said Hibs are a new club.

14 minutes ago, bennett said:

It's not my fault that Hibs have been liquidated twice.

As Tom Farmer said Hibs are a new club.

Only we are not a new club, unlike Sevco Scotland renamed the Rangers Football Club PLC., an entity that has nothing to do with Rangers Football Club  (RIP). 

Archived