Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Recommended Posts

Why, do I need to put the Keiran Duffy incident up as well?
Surely you believe that the incident with the other lad I mentioned did happen which answered your question about believing what you read in the papers
 
 


Believe what you like mate, that’s what I’m doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nsr said:

We have a handful of idiots. Every club does. Celtic and Sevco are the exceptions - they have a handful of decent human beings. And should be shut down for poisoning society.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
 

He's talking about fans, not players.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, nsr said:

We have a handful of idiots. Every club does. Celtic and Sevco are the exceptions - they have a handful of decent human beings. And should be shut down for poisoning society.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
 

How old are you? 

Calling Rangers Sevco is beyond childish. Not big and certainly not clever.

Every club does have idiots that follow them and Motherwell have way more than their fair share of them. 

It is up to the fans of the individual clubs to sort them out. Until your clubs supporters are whiter than white you cannot single out supporters of other clubs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

 


Believe what you like mate, that’s what I’m doing.

 

Why did Lawwell have the young lad along to Celtic Park as a guest of the club? Did your 'friend' explain that to you ?

Why can supporters of your club not accept that the club and the support are not perfect? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gusty said:

How old are you? 

Calling Rangers Sevco is beyond childish. Not big and certainly not clever.

Every club does have idiots that follow them and Motherwell have way more than their fair share of them. 

It is up to the fans of the individual clubs to sort them out. Until your clubs supporters are whiter than white you cannot single out supporters of other clubs

Old enough not to pretend that a liquidated club is still alive and kicking with all of its history intact. The name Sevco is used to remind fans who used to support Rangers when it still existed that they can't just whitewash over that period of history and pretend it didn't happen.

I'm not aware that Motherwell have any greater a percentage of scummy fans than any other Scottish club outside Glasgow or Edinburgh. No Scottish club has anywhere near the same percentage as Celtic or Sevco, because those two clubs actively permit a culture that encourages the dregs of society to follow them. The difference is that Motherwell-supporting wee idiot neds will eventually grow up and stop being wee idiot neds. The bigots who follow Celtic and Sevco will never stop being bigots no matter how old they get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/03/2019 at 10:00, nsr said:

Old enough not to pretend that a liquidated club is still alive and kicking with all of its history intact. The name Sevco is used to remind fans who used to support Rangers when it still existed that they can't just whitewash over that period of history and pretend it didn't happen.

I'm not aware that Motherwell have any greater a percentage of scummy fans than any other Scottish club outside Glasgow or Edinburgh. No Scottish club has anywhere near the same percentage as Celtic or Sevco, because those two clubs actively permit a culture that encourages the dregs of society to follow them. The difference is that Motherwell-supporting wee idiot neds will eventually grow up and stop being wee idiot neds. The bigots who follow Celtic and Sevco will never stop being bigots no matter how old they get.

:lol:

Everything i have heard about this place all in one post.

Cliche laden post of the year surely

Well done you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gusty said:

:lol:

Everything i have heard about this place all in one post.

Cliche laden post of the year surely

Well done you 

We'll provide fresh, new, commentary on the state of the Old Firm fanbase's relationship with sectarianism, if the Weedgie bigots would only oblige us by providing something new to say about them. Until then the same stale old stereotypes and clichés persist, due to their dismal habit of actually being true.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or alternatively, until they stop lying about it so we don't have to keep reminding them of what actually happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm. 12 posts?

Definitely not a troll account.

No siree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, nsr said:

Or alternatively, until they stop lying about it so we don't have to keep reminding them of what actually happened.

Please don't say Sevco, that's just so upsetting.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, bennett said:

Please don't say Sevco, that's just so upsetting.

 

 

The Rangers Football Club, formed in 1872 and incorporated in 1899 no longer exists. You know that, right? What was renamed The Rangers Football Club by Charles Green in June 2012 isn't Rangers. Scots company law is a bugger I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

 

The Rangers Football Club, formed in 1872 and incorporated in 1899 no longer exists. You know that, right? What was renamed The Rangers Football Club by Charles Green in June 2012 isn't Rangers. Scots company law is a bugger I know.

Bit like when Hibs were liquidated?

 

dinburgh Hibernian PLC went into liquidation in 1991. Farmer reconstituted the club. “The club was on the stock exchange only that one time,” recalls Farmer. “It came back into private ownership when I came along. But what I did, everybody who had shares with Hibs, I gave them equivalent shares in the new format. “So if someone had bought 100 shares and lost their money, what they got was 100 shares in the new format – the original club people had bought shares in went into liquidation. There was a new club, a new Hibernian. These people may well still have these shares today"



Read more at: https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hibernian/on-this-day-in-1988-the-public-flotation-that-almost-sunk-hibs-1-4808909

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bennett said:

Bit like when Hibs were liquidated?

 

dinburgh Hibernian PLC went into liquidation in 1991. Farmer reconstituted the club. “The club was on the stock exchange only that one time,” recalls Farmer. “It came back into private ownership when I came along. But what I did, everybody who had shares with Hibs, I gave them equivalent shares in the new format. “So if someone had bought 100 shares and lost their money, what they got was 100 shares in the new format – the original club people had bought shares in went into liquidation. There was a new club, a new Hibernian. These people may well still have these shares today"



Read more at: https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hibernian/on-this-day-in-1988-the-public-flotation-that-almost-sunk-hibs-1-4808909

Farmer bought the club  and took on the debt, there was no CVA. The football club continued.  FAIL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Farmer bought the club  and took on the debt, there was no CVA. The football club continued.  FAIL.

Tom Farmer is pretty clear with his comments, liquidated and new club....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bennett said:

Tom Farmer is pretty clear with his comments, liquidated and new club....

 

 

It's called an owner re-organisation,  Bunnet.  It had nothing to do with unpaid creditors as in Rangers FC (RIP)  who owed £70m in scammed tax and NI and couldn't pay it back - wound up by HMRC = deed = no more.  Even King voted to liquidate you. Farmer bought Hibernian from David Duff,. There was no Admin event. The club continued and was saved.  Your club went into Admin and DIED.  Currently still in  the hands of BDO (liquidators). RIP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A TOP cop has condemned the bottle attack that left a young Rangers fan needing stitches to a head wound.

The sickening incident, before Sunday's clash between Celtic and Rangers at Hampden, resulted in 11-year-old Kraig MacKay being rushed to hospital by ambulance instead of watching his heroes on the pitch.

Kraig, from Dennistoun in Glasgow, was making his way to the Betfred Cup semi-final with his aunt and uncle via Aikenhead Road when he was struck by the object.

 

It's thought to have happened after a group of Celtic fans left the city's Montford House Bar, on the other side of the road to where the boy was, and started shouting at Rangers supporters.

Football-daft Kraig - excited to attend his first Old Firm match - sustained a large gash on his head and had be treated at the Royal Hospital for Children, receiving seven stitches.

Reacting to the assault, Police Scotland Chief Superintendent Brian McInulty said it was an "abhorrent" attack that had shocked the communities of Glasgow.

    Kraig, 11, missed Old Firm game after being rushed to hospital

He added: "Let's be clear - this was an attack on a young boy who could possibly be left with a scar. A football game is not an excuse for violence, ever."

READ MORE

"Any football fan would not take part in such mindless violence, particularly throwing a bottle into a crowd with the intention to deliberately hurt someone, that person ultimately being a child."

Insisting that the perpetrator must be caught and re-iterating the police clampdown on similar "mindless" behaviour, he told how officers are continuing their enquiries and encouraged any witnesses to come forward.

Kraig's shaken mum, Laura, begged the person who hurt her boy to admit to their actions.

She also revealed she had shared images of her son's injuries to stop anything like it happening in the future.

 

"Maybe he has a kid himself. I want him to see the state Kraig was in. How would he feel if this was his boy?"

There were 18 arrests for public disorder in and around Hampden yesterday.

Praising "genuine" supporters, Chief Superintendent McNulty thanked the majority of the 50,000 strong crowd who behaved well and enjoyed the game.

 

   
Someone deserves bottled for the fact that the laddie has been named Kraig. Am not saying its the laddie himself, but it needs discussed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

 

It's called an owner re-organisation,  Bunnet.  It had nothing to do with unpaid creditors as in Rangers FC (RIP)  who owed £70m in scammed tax and NI and couldn't pay it back - wound up by HMRC = deed = no more.  Even King voted to liquidate you. Farmer bought Hibernian from David Duff,. There was no Admin event. The club continued and was saved.  Your club went into Admin and DIED.  Currently still in  the hands of BDO (liquidators). RIP. 

 

the original club people had bought shares in went into liquidation. There was a new club, a new Hibernian"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Farmer bought the club  and took on the debt, there was no CVA. The football club continued.  FAIL.

Don't bother.

Bennett brings this up every couple of months, has the newspaper URL saved somewhere.

Don't waste your time demonstrating he's wrong, he's getting a wee chubby with the thought that his windup gas hooked someone else...... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aim Here said:

We'll provide fresh, new, commentary on the state of the Old Firm fanbase's relationship with sectarianism, if the Weedgie bigots would only oblige us by providing something new to say about them. Until then the same stale old stereotypes and clichés persist, due to their dismal habit of actually being true.

 

 

8 hours ago, nsr said:

Or alternatively, until they stop lying about it so we don't have to keep reminding them of what actually happened.

 

7 hours ago, velo army said:

Hmmm. 12 posts?

Definitely not a troll account.

No siree.

It's a RangersMedia numpty who also happens to be named after a UVF leader. :1eye 'Nuff said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×