Hibs vs Rangers

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Morelos DOES get pretty harsh treatment from referees, but what you need to remember is that he's pretty much brought it on himself. Morelos' cheating and antics all through the season means that he's less likely than any other player in the country to get the benefit of the doubt. Because the vast majority of the time, he doesn't deserve it.

What exactly has brought upon himself?

There's plenty of players who are far more physical than Alfredo is in the league.  Sections of the media have labelled him a hothead and this has given him a false reputation.

I assume you watch sportscene, bt sports etc...
I do, however your point was too much scutiny over referees yet in the post match interview the first thing your manager brought up was...yep you've guessed it, the referee

15 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Just dreadful from us.  We dominated the first half and should have been several goals ahead.

The story of our season is that we drop points to provincial dross like Hibs.

You have a new club that are trying to build (Stevie G won't do it). You're lucky to be where you are, never mind still having a fkn club! ffs

7 minutes ago, Twinkle said:
9 minutes ago, bennett said:
I assume you watch sportscene, bt sports etc...

I do, however your point was too much scutiny over referees yet in the post match interview the first thing your manager brought up was...yep you've guessed it, the referee

The point is valid, after the old firm every decision in our games has been over scrutinized. A manager answering a question in a post match interview is perfectly normal.

2 minutes ago, bairney said:

You have a new club that are trying to build (Stevie G won't do it). You're lucky to be where you are, never mind still having a fkn club! ffs

:lol: 

4 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Ah. Good morning Henderson The Misogynist. You really, really, really don't like  anybody spotlighting the jakey, violent, racists in your support' do you ? You like to portray the myth of left-leaning, poet-warriors - a bit naughty, but essentially good guys. The reality is different though. - you guys well and truly have your full arse-hole quota. When you stop pointing fingers at everybody else, I'll stop pointing out your hypocrisy.

Pointing fingers ? My hypocrisy ? Jesus wept, you don't even know you're doing it, do you ?

This isn't normal behaviour pal. I'm not one to make light of mental health issues but I genuinely think you need to speak to someone.

giphy-4.gif.889d8ff8339e0f75c3512e240c65c59d.gif

1 hour ago, IainMorton said:

Ok what would you rather happen - someone to crack you over the head with a glass bottle or sing about doing it? I know it’s not the same but, FFS, what an awful comparison.

It doesn't quite rival your comparison for stupidity though, given that nobody was cracked over the head with a glass bottle.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

It doesn't quite rival your comparison for stupidity though, given that nobody was cracked over the head with a glass bottle.

Did I say anybody was? I was comparing the fact that someone attempted to assault someone else with a glass bottle (if it hit him or not is irrelevant), to people singing songs. Not quite the same, is it?

3 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Did I say anybody was? I was comparing the fact that someone attempted to assault someone else with a glass bottle (if it hit him or not is irrelevant), to people singing songs. Not quite the same, is it?

Things can be compared while not being identical in nature.

Where does the glass bottle come in anyway?  Was one involved last night, or are you referring to the Sinclair thing?

1 minute ago, IainMorton said:

I'd definitely say that the glass bottle being thrown is the more serious thing here. No doubting that. However, you also have to take into consideration that this is one person doing this, while there was clearly a sizeable percentage of Rangers supporters involved in the singing. I'd say that it winds up probably being a bit closer than you think.

It's not about what you'd rather have happen. Ultimately, both incidents would need to be punished severely if we ever get to a point where punishments can actually happen.

3 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

One is a random act by a lone moron and the other is thousands of morons every week. 

13 hours ago, The Chief said:

After 29 games last season, Sevco had 58 points. This season, after 29 games, they have 59 points. All that investment in the summer and in January is really paying off. 

Tried to greenie, but I'm out. Goodbye investment, goodbye Stevie.

On 03/03/2019 at 19:32, HibsFan said:

I typed four asterisks instead of the word '****', so I am legally untouchable.

I got a warning point for doing just that,  :angry: so ye urny.

I was told I was circumventing the word filter. :lol:

17 hours ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Oooft getting it right up the bookies there. Well done.

Aye, but...

Denise Coates CBE (born 26 September 1967) is a British billionaire businesswoman, the founder and joint chief executive of online gambling company Bet365. As of May 2018, Forbes magazine estimated her net worth at $4.6 billion.

...they always win in the end.

Archived