• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Disaster of a thread.

You'll feel right at home then.

3 hours ago, Romeo said:
4 hours ago, nsr said:
Rangers fans to spend 90 mins hurling all manner of objects up to and including a kitchen sink (it's not as if they'd use it for washing, is it?) at the officials and opposition players.
One Hibs ned to throw a scabby 2p coin at Morelos and miss by a yard.
The papers to ignore the former and report heavily on the latter.

^^^ washes at the kitchen sink.

Wife's never out the shower.

Anything that once again sends The Rangers into meltdown and sees a beggars belief type statement appear will do me nicely

Can we just leave the nets we put up in front of the crowd during the warm up in front of the away end? By 90 minutes we should have a decent pile of seats spread along the bottom of it 

Not bothered about the result as long as there’s lots more of this...

11694253-B207-43BE-9D3C-5641572EC7D0.jpeg.51fe04f3877402e70a0b4a0cde5e00c9.jpeg3C1881F1-719E-4B6D-BC63-21E2A938E6E4.jpeg.7f6b91c4ae5e83d1621829b1d3934e00.jpeg

A795C1C3-E4EF-4500-B647-5E6683075664.thumb.jpeg.14eadd0f568b7d88fb1bace07416c449.jpeg

9014F23D-C145-4DE8-A1B5-08E8DC647209.thumb.jpeg.ca0d20930efb6ae34c45ff800b58eb9e.jpeg

Edited by Zing.

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Not bothered about the result as long as there’s lots more of this...

11694253-B207-43BE-9D3C-5641572EC7D0.jpeg.51fe04f3877402e70a0b4a0cde5e00c9.jpeg3C1881F1-719E-4B6D-BC63-21E2A938E6E4.jpeg.7f6b91c4ae5e83d1621829b1d3934e00.jpeg

A795C1C3-E4EF-4500-B647-5E6683075664.thumb.jpeg.14eadd0f568b7d88fb1bace07416c449.jpeg

9014F23D-C145-4DE8-A1B5-08E8DC647209.thumb.jpeg.ca0d20930efb6ae34c45ff800b58eb9e.jpeg

+1 for all the morelos shit but coulabaly (SP) is actually a nice guy so if you could try not to break him that that would be nice.

hopefully my East of Scotland bretheren can hump this mob which would lead to an almighty meltdown.

Cmon the hobos dont let Scottish football down.

Edited by tehvlb

2 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Match thread?? Jeezus.emoji849.png

Always bringing religion into it.. bigot scum

Wishful thinking perhaps, but I do sometimes wonder why players like Morelos, who cheat so blatantly and get away with it because of who they play for, aren't just snapped in half in the first ten minutes of each game until they learn. They're going to go down and get a free kick anyway, so why not make the most of the opportunity to "tackle" them?

As a Motherwell fan an away win would greatly benefit us in our push for the top six, so for that, and other reasons, I wish good luck to Rangers.

Friday night games against Rangers remind me of the time when the SFA released their report on the scraps at Hampden Park on a Friday.

It was a total whitewash, which led to one Bears Den poster proclaiming “they’ll be sniggering into their fish suppers tonight”.

Quite liked that. :lol:

2 hours ago, nsr said:

Wishful thinking perhaps, but I do sometimes wonder why players like Morelos, who cheat so blatantly and get away with it because of who they play for, aren't just snapped in half in the first ten minutes of each game until they learn. They're going to go down and get a free kick anyway, so why not make the most of the opportunity to "tackle" them?

Morelos is a dirty b*****d but the amount of times he's been red carded this season for his antics would suggest that he simply doesn't "get away with it because of who he plays for" as you say.

Edited by MJC

5 hours ago, MJC said:

As a Motherwell fan an away win would greatly benefit us in our push for the top six, so for that, and other reasons, I wish good luck to Rangers.

tumbleweed.jpg.1e21dc965349c411f1c5fd038fd2d946.jpg

8 hours ago, MJC said:

No surrender,  WATP.

Fixed that for you. 

8 hours ago, nsr said:

I know what you mean. There's surely a market in discreetly rewarding some reserve player who comes on, does a two footed career ender on the other team's star player then retires.

Shame trialists can't appear in league games or clubs could just ask for volunteers from among their supporters each week...

Morelos will obviously be chuffed that he won’t have to face Porteous on Friday but I confidently expect Daz to keep the diving wee shitebag’s gas at a peep.
Hibs 3 - 2 Sevco

Have the authorities and/or police considered that the city centre will be full of law-abiding Welsh rugby fans tomorrow.  There's gonna be incidents where the rabble from l'equipe nouveau arrive and leave.  Hopefully the drunken Saxe Coburg Gotha- loving morons pick on some red-shirted guys who play or played in their respective packs and the nouveaus get  the ruck knocked out of them. 

2 hours ago, hearthammer said:

l'equipe nouveau

Nice.