Hibs vs Rangers

2 hours ago, nsr said:

Once again I can't help but think this problem would be, if not entirely removed, at least massively ameliorated by the immediate and permanent shutting down of both Celtic and Sevco football clubs.

Yeh because Motherwell don't have a large Ned group that have been guilty of throwing missiles at players :rolleyes:

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve said this from the start on here that nothing would come of it, and I was right. [emoji16]

The story I was told a couple of days after was the bus pulled up beside a group of fans, verbals started as per, the da was drinking and tried to throw his bottle off the bus at the **** but instead caught his son on the face on his backswing and decided to fake a story that the big bad **** did it. The only good thing to come of it was that Kieran and Declan got a tour of lennoxtown and a goodie bag each. Prob big Celtic fans by now.

Yeh because Motherwell don't have a large Ned group that have been guilty of throwing missiles at players :rolleyes:

We have a handful of idiots. Every club does. Celtic and Sevco are the exceptions - they have a handful of decent human beings. And should be shut down for poisoning society.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Why, do I need to put the Keiran Duffy incident up as well?
Surely you believe that the incident with the other lad I mentioned did happen which answered your question about believing what you read in the papers

Believe what you like mate, that’s what I’m doing.

4 hours ago, nsr said:

We have a handful of idiots. Every club does. Celtic and Sevco are the exceptions - they have a handful of decent human beings. And should be shut down for poisoning society.

He's talking about fans, not players.

15 hours ago, nsr said:

How old are you? 

Calling Rangers Sevco is beyond childish. Not big and certainly not clever.

Every club does have idiots that follow them and Motherwell have way more than their fair share of them. 

It is up to the fans of the individual clubs to sort them out. Until your clubs supporters are whiter than white you cannot single out supporters of other clubs

15 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Believe what you like mate, that’s what I’m doing.

Why did Lawwell have the young lad along to Celtic Park as a guest of the club? Did your 'friend' explain that to you ?

Why can supporters of your club not accept that the club and the support are not perfect? 

7 minutes ago, Gusty said:

How old are you? 

Calling Rangers Sevco is beyond childish. Not big and certainly not clever.

Every club does have idiots that follow them and Motherwell have way more than their fair share of them. 

It is up to the fans of the individual clubs to sort them out. Until your clubs supporters are whiter than white you cannot single out supporters of other clubs

Old enough not to pretend that a liquidated club is still alive and kicking with all of its history intact. The name Sevco is used to remind fans who used to support Rangers when it still existed that they can't just whitewash over that period of history and pretend it didn't happen.

I'm not aware that Motherwell have any greater a percentage of scummy fans than any other Scottish club outside Glasgow or Edinburgh. No Scottish club has anywhere near the same percentage as Celtic or Sevco, because those two clubs actively permit a culture that encourages the dregs of society to follow them. The difference is that Motherwell-supporting wee idiot neds will eventually grow up and stop being wee idiot neds. The bigots who follow Celtic and Sevco will never stop being bigots no matter how old they get.

On 13/03/2019 at 10:00, nsr said:

Old enough not to pretend that a liquidated club is still alive and kicking with all of its history intact. The name Sevco is used to remind fans who used to support Rangers when it still existed that they can't just whitewash over that period of history and pretend it didn't happen.

I'm not aware that Motherwell have any greater a percentage of scummy fans than any other Scottish club outside Glasgow or Edinburgh. No Scottish club has anywhere near the same percentage as Celtic or Sevco, because those two clubs actively permit a culture that encourages the dregs of society to follow them. The difference is that Motherwell-supporting wee idiot neds will eventually grow up and stop being wee idiot neds. The bigots who follow Celtic and Sevco will never stop being bigots no matter how old they get.

:lol:

Everything i have heard about this place all in one post.

Cliche laden post of the year surely

Well done you 

5 minutes ago, Gusty said:

:lol:

Everything i have heard about this place all in one post.

Cliche laden post of the year surely

Well done you 

We'll provide fresh, new, commentary on the state of the Old Firm fanbase's relationship with sectarianism, if the Weedgie bigots would only oblige us by providing something new to say about them. Until then the same stale old stereotypes and clichés persist, due to their dismal habit of actually being true.

50 minutes ago, nsr said:

Or alternatively, until they stop lying about it so we don't have to keep reminding them of what actually happened.

Please don't say Sevco, that's just so upsetting.

23 minutes ago, bennett said:

Please don't say Sevco, that's just so upsetting.

The Rangers Football Club, formed in 1872 and incorporated in 1899 no longer exists. You know that, right? What was renamed The Rangers Football Club by Charles Green in June 2012 isn't Rangers. Scots company law is a bugger I know.

2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

The Rangers Football Club, formed in 1872 and incorporated in 1899 no longer exists. You know that, right? What was renamed The Rangers Football Club by Charles Green in June 2012 isn't Rangers. Scots company law is a bugger I know.

Bit like when Hibs were liquidated?

dinburgh Hibernian PLC went into liquidation in 1991. Farmer reconstituted the club. “The club was on the stock exchange only that one time,” recalls Farmer. “It came back into private ownership when I came along. But what I did, everybody who had shares with Hibs, I gave them equivalent shares in the new format. “So if someone had bought 100 shares and lost their money, what they got was 100 shares in the new format – the original club people had bought shares in went into liquidation. There was a new club, a new Hibernian. These people may well still have these shares today"

Read more at: https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hibernian/on-this-day-in-1988-the-public-flotation-that-almost-sunk-hibs-1-4808909

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Bit like when Hibs were liquidated?

dinburgh Hibernian PLC went into liquidation in 1991. Farmer reconstituted the club. “The club was on the stock exchange only that one time,” recalls Farmer. “It came back into private ownership when I came along. But what I did, everybody who had shares with Hibs, I gave them equivalent shares in the new format. “So if someone had bought 100 shares and lost their money, what they got was 100 shares in the new format – the original club people had bought shares in went into liquidation. There was a new club, a new Hibernian. These people may well still have these shares today"

Read more at: https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hibernian/on-this-day-in-1988-the-public-flotation-that-almost-sunk-hibs-1-4808909

Farmer bought the club  and took on the debt, there was no CVA. The football club continued.  FAIL.

3 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Farmer bought the club  and took on the debt, there was no CVA. The football club continued.  FAIL.

Tom Farmer is pretty clear with his comments, liquidated and new club....

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Tom Farmer is pretty clear with his comments, liquidated and new club....

It's called an owner re-organisation,  Bunnet.  It had nothing to do with unpaid creditors as in Rangers FC (RIP)  who owed £70m in scammed tax and NI and couldn't pay it back - wound up by HMRC = deed = no more.  Even King voted to liquidate you. Farmer bought Hibernian from David Duff,. There was no Admin event. The club continued and was saved.  Your club went into Admin and DIED.  Currently still in  the hands of BDO (liquidators). RIP. 

A TOP cop has condemned the bottle attack that left a young Rangers fan needing stitches to a head wound.

The sickening incident, before Sunday's clash between Celtic and Rangers at Hampden, resulted in 11-year-old Kraig MacKay being rushed to hospital by ambulance instead of watching his heroes on the pitch.

Kraig, from Dennistoun in Glasgow, was making his way to the Betfred Cup semi-final with his aunt and uncle via Aikenhead Road when he was struck by the object.

It's thought to have happened after a group of Celtic fans left the city's Montford House Bar, on the other side of the road to where the boy was, and started shouting at Rangers supporters.

Football-daft Kraig - excited to attend his first Old Firm match - sustained a large gash on his head and had be treated at the Royal Hospital for Children, receiving seven stitches.

Reacting to the assault, Police Scotland Chief Superintendent Brian McInulty said it was an "abhorrent" attack that had shocked the communities of Glasgow.

Kraig, 11, missed Old Firm game after being rushed to hospital

He added: "Let's be clear - this was an attack on a young boy who could possibly be left with a scar. A football game is not an excuse for violence, ever."

READ MORE

"Any football fan would not take part in such mindless violence, particularly throwing a bottle into a crowd with the intention to deliberately hurt someone, that person ultimately being a child."

Insisting that the perpetrator must be caught and re-iterating the police clampdown on similar "mindless" behaviour, he told how officers are continuing their enquiries and encouraged any witnesses to come forward.

Kraig's shaken mum, Laura, begged the person who hurt her boy to admit to their actions.

She also revealed she had shared images of her son's injuries to stop anything like it happening in the future.

"Maybe he has a kid himself. I want him to see the state Kraig was in. How would he feel if this was his boy?"

There were 18 arrests for public disorder in and around Hampden yesterday.

Praising "genuine" supporters, Chief Superintendent McNulty thanked the majority of the 50,000 strong crowd who behaved well and enjoyed the game.

Someone deserves bottled for the fact that the laddie has been named Kraig. Am not saying its the laddie himself, but it needs discussed.

44 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

It's called an owner re-organisation,  Bunnet.  It had nothing to do with unpaid creditors as in Rangers FC (RIP)  who owed £70m in scammed tax and NI and couldn't pay it back - wound up by HMRC = deed = no more.  Even King voted to liquidate you. Farmer bought Hibernian from David Duff,. There was no Admin event. The club continued and was saved.  Your club went into Admin and DIED.  Currently still in  the hands of BDO (liquidators). RIP. 

the original club people had bought shares in went into liquidation. There was a new club, a new Hibernian"

Archived