Hibs vs Rangers

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

Last night's game , Rangers fans have a pop back at the Aberdeen fans who had the Morelos banner.

Image result for rangers banner easter road

Translated - from empty seats to sexually abusing sheep - Aberdeen FC'.

Maybe I'm too old to understand why anyone would want to buy a pair of trousers that don't fit that badly? Don't ever trust anyone who can only pull their trousers up to their knees.

The people there look staunch, especially the boy in blue. Looks like it's after the equaliser...

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Those Sevconians look dead chuffed with their daft wee banner and attempt at Spanish. May I suggest there next one reads Somos Feos los mutantes hu*s. 

That's the funniest part about it. Rednecks thinking they were being all clever and sophisticated.

Picture of the offending seat which made its own way onto the touchline in the hands of a steward.
image.png.dbc0c44266fbe7e2a48024568eb2e98e.png
Not much said about this ^^

Nor about a female stewards arm getting broken by Rangers fans attempting to break down a barrier.

11 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

Best I could find

Somehow read that as Gravy Davy Gray and thought he had some bizarre nickname.

34 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Shocking, isn't it? Wonder if the English press will descend into the same moral panic that the Scottish one have about a far, far lighter incident?

They are a level headed bunch so I would imagine it will be kept in perspective and discussed sensibly. 

41 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

So per bigot Sevco fans and their media if Tavernier was a SECTARIAN ATTACK on Friday, how do we classify the Grealish incident? Attempted murder ?  Sevco scum. 

Exuberance. 

“We had an incident a few years ago where they raided Hampden”

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11781/11660958/rangers-james-tavernier-blames-hibernian-for-security-after-being-confronted-at-easter-road

Blue Cafu still not over that cup final or the glorious excuberance which happened afterwards. Lovely. 

Archived