Hibs vs Rangers

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really?
The worst perpetrators of 'bigotry' yes, I'll give you that one. But violence? The number of times Hibs fans have acted violently this season alone, including three incidents in the last week, would suggest that this isn't actually the case. I know the popular belief is that Old Firm fans, particularly one half of them, are violent louts who cause havoc wherever they go but from what I've seen this season and in recent years, that's not actually the case.

Aye it is......

49 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

It's a sad state of affairs when all of the media focus and narrative is on one wee drunken ned in a none-OF support, but not a single mention of the entirety of the South Stand belting out "f****n blood".

Nothing ever changes really.

Ok what would you rather happen - someone to crack you over the head with a glass bottle or sing about doing it? I know it’s not the same but, FFS, what an awful comparison.

If we go.back to MJC's point about Morelos not being refereed differently from other players. From what we saw last night, there may have been more, 

1. Push on a Hibs player in the stranash after McGregor' s red card (This was started by Ryan Jack having a go at the referee after he sent off McGregor. What was Jack wanting? The referee to take out a gun and shoot McGregor?)

2. Wee twist of a Hibs player's ear at some point during the match.

3. Refusing to shake the hands of a Hibs player at the end of the match, and instead doing some childish hand motion to the player.

4. Going off the park at the end, deliberately bumping into a totally innocent Hibs backroom staff guy who was just standing there not even looking at Morelos. 

Whaddaguy. 

2 hours ago, The_Judge said:

Humans often follow the path of least resistance BUT in the past you've benefited from the same phenomenon.  Rangers and Celtic in my opinion have historically enjoyed lots of decisions for the very reason you've highlighted.

It's often claimed that one team gets all the decisions while another team gets none in their favour. A lot of people take it as gospel now.

Since the last old firm game the pressure on referees at our games has been ridiculous, every single decision over scrutinized.

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

OK lads, so I am unsure how many times we have to say it - the guys who did these things are erseholes and deserve to be locked up / banned or whatever.

However, I am not wearing your thinly veiled pish that Hibs are really bad and everyone else is whiter than white, so prepare for a bit of whataboutery below - 

Hearts fans racially abused their own player recently, Hearts fans threw coins at our manager, Hearts fans threw bottles at Hibs end at Tynecastle,  Hearts fans routinely sing sectarian songs, as do Celtic and Rangers fans, Celtic fans threw coins at Hearts keeper, Rangers fans threw bottles, coins, lighters etc last night.

So, is it just Hibs who are getting "sections of the ground closed" or "the book thrown at them" or "play behind closed doors"?

Just remember, all these nonsensical and hysterical calls were made in the days following our cup win and what happened? Did we have to replay the match, forfeit the cup, or pay £1M in damages.............all of which were mooted by a hysterical media, Rangers fans etc?

No is the answer, and until something is introduced that all clubs sign up for, you are pissing in the wind chaps.

Read my post before writing War & Peace in answer to an argument that I didn’t make.

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

075DA2EB-03D2-4798-BAED-B81729558481.thumb.jpeg.aaec1e3ae73b273a6231438cbe3e9e90.jpeg

For some reason I have no greenies today, but thats a beauty !

Could easily be a "before" of the radge that went on the pitch.................the after photo will be of him bending over for "Big Rab" in Saughton :lol:

32 minutes ago, flood said:

Bargain at 35k a week

A goal every 82 minutes.

Not bad when you compare it to £9m outlay plus c. £16k a week Edouard is costing Celtic and is scoring far less frequently. 

Morelos DOES get pretty harsh treatment from referees, but what you need to remember is that he's pretty much brought it on himself. Morelos' cheating and antics all through the season means that he's less likely than any other player in the country to get the benefit of the doubt. Because the vast majority of the time, he doesn't deserve it.

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

A goal every 82 minutes.

Not bad when you compare it to £9m outlay plus c. £16k a week Edouard is costing Celtic and is scoring far less frequently. 

are you actually a sevco fan?

7 hours ago, MJC said:

Never mind whatabouttery, sort your own house out before criticising anyone else, cunto.

Your remarks about Butchers aprons render your opinion worthless and just make you sound like a daft bigot.

HaHaHa! MJC (a Motherwell fan apparently) is Raging. Pleasing. :)

There's no apparently about it. Probably wouldn't even open his curtains for a Rangers game that didn't involve Well, given not once does he ever actually talk about their matches,

Has no problem talking about stuff that happens in Motherwell matches. He's at it.

Archived