Hibs vs Rangers

8 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Actual state of you again trying to claim the moral high ground.

No point scoring over child abuse this time ?

Ah. Good morning Henderson The Misogynist. You really, really, really don't like  anybody spotlighting the jakey, violent, racists in your support' do you ? You like to portray the myth of left-leaning, poet-warriors - a bit naughty, but essentially good guys. The reality is different though. - you guys well and truly have your full arse-hole quota. When you stop pointing fingers at everybody else, I'll stop pointing out your hypocrisy.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Was never going to happen, referees look absolutely terrified everytime they have to make a decision which could favour us.

Hibs could easily have won that, I thought that they played well and had a good game plan.

Yep , they looked terrified in the cup replay against us a few weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

The 11 penalties, 3 more than the next team, certainly backs up his point aswell.

11 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Power not being sent off for kicking Jack in the face, Broadfoot escaping a red in the previous game etc....

Refs know that if they get a decision wrong which favours us, they'll get hounded by fans and media... So they usually take the safe option.

Just now, bennett said:

Power not being sent off for kicking Jack in the face, Broadfoot escaping a red in the previous game etc....

Refs know that if they get a decision wrong which favours us, they'll get hounded by fans and media... So they usually take the safe option.

Jesus! You talk shite most of the time, but this shite tops the lot.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Deluded.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Humans often follow the path of least resistance BUT in the past you've benefited from the same phenomenon.  Rangers and Celtic in my opinion have historically enjoyed lots of decisions for the very reason you've highlighted.

Just now, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Jesus! You talk shite most of the time, but this shite tops the lot.

Just now, Killiefan said:

Deluded.

Playing the man, not the ball....

23 minutes ago, bennett said:

I'm guessing you don't actually mean it Bennett, and are just messing around.

26 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

Humans often follow the path of least resistance BUT in the past you've benefited from the same phenomenon.  Rangers and Celtic in my opinion have historically enjoyed lots of decisions for the very reason you've highlighted.

I wouldn't debate it with him, he just repeats what he reads on follow follow, then meanders around with posts like "sevco lol" until Kincardine appears to bore everyone to death.

4 hours ago, MJC said:

More daft comments about lodges etc. :rolleyes:

If you really want to have a serious discussion about it, fine. In answer to your 'question' the Tynecastle coin thrower hasn't, to my knowledge, been caught but it's harder to catch someone when they haven't been seen committing the offence. However that didn't stop it being front page news the next day AND the first minister speaking about it....I wonder if we'll see the same here? On the occasion that a Hearts fan did almost exactly the same as that Hibs fan, to Neil Lennon back in 2011, there certainly was government intervention, with every MSP condemning it when it was discussed in parliament the very next day, along with calls for Tynecastle to be shut down. 

Hibs clearly have a serious problem with a section of their support, as has been displayed over the past week and should be looking at serious sanctions.

Let me know what "serious sanctions" are available, given no strict liability exists.

Guest Moomintroll
Was never going to happen, referees look absolutely terrified everytime they have to make a decision which could favour us.
Hibs could easily have won that, I thought that they played well and had a good game plan.

lolwut?

Archived