Hibs vs Rangers

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Aye, not a problem.  The dreadful @Snafucomplained that Rangers fans were triggered.  My response was simple:  I could show, in two easy sentences, how triggered the East Coast scum were and managed that within 5 minutes.  Hence my post and subsequent opprobrium which, to be frank, gives me not  a single worry.

The sad thing is that @Snafuhas shat his breeks and deleted his posts.

For me?  My post still stands:

Just dreadful from us.  We dominated the first half and should have been several goals ahead.

The story of our season is that we drop points to provincial dross like Hibs.

Why do you talk like an old fashioned school teacher from a film? Is it the drink? 

It impresses no one btw.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Not being funny but look at the nick of the shambling c**t who confronted Tavernier. 

Tavernier would have ruined him and he knows it, hence him being happily held back rather than having to double down and get easily shoed by a Rangers player in front of a stadium full of your own supporters. :lol:

Absolutely. He was over the moon there was a steward there to hold him back. 

What sort of weapon runs on to the pitch to do something like that, then starts shaking like a leaf when confronted. If he had actually managed to land a punch on Tavernier at least he would have a story to tell to his cell mates in the jail. 

13 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

What sort of weapon runs on to the pitch to do something like that, then starts shaking like a leaf when confronted. If he had actually managed to land a punch on Tavernier at least he would have a story to tell to his cell mates in the jail. 

It's like the dickhead who ran on the field against PSG, didn't even go for Neymar, then swung a very pussified kick at Mbappe before being dragged off and hit by a middle aged man on the way to the cells. 

54 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Well at least he'll have a story to tell his therapist when  he gets out of jail. bQshDtu.png

We were garbage first half but could have won it easily in the second. Missed Slivka in the middle but fair play to the boys for coming back.

The wee fudd that ran on deserves hammered but a hertz fan mate of mine tells me the boy who attacked Lennon is back at Tynie as a season  holder again.  Wtf on that so he should get a six year ban like he did.

4 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Hey, Ballwatcher - attack the best form of defence, eh? . So far this season, your oh so sanctimonious fans have - punched a Czech goalkeeper, screamed abuse at a black Frenchman, thrown a bottle at a mixed race Englishman and now had a kick at another mixed race Englishman. Can you see a pattern here...?

That we dont discriminate by skin colour?

6 hours ago, Green Day said:

Listen cunto, we all think the guys a complete p***k............however, remind me - the guy that threw a coin at Lennon at Tynecastle, has he been caught? Have the Government intervened as yet?

You are just a butchers apron wearer in disguise.

Never mind whatabouttery, sort your own house out before criticising anyone else, cunto.

Your remarks about Butchers aprons render your opinion worthless and just make you sound like a daft bigot.

3 minutes ago, MJC said:

Never mind whatabouttery, sort your own house out before criticising anyone else, cunto.

Your remarks about Butchers aprons render your opinion worthless and just make you sound like a daft bigot.

Moved on from government intervention? Now its "sort your own house out"?

Presume they gave you a strict liability lesson earlier down the lodge? Montylaugh.png.94850308a32666cabb7d3cb171c020bb.png

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

Moved on from government intervention? Now its "sort your own house out"?

Presume they gave you a strict liability lesson earlier down the lodge? Montylaugh.png.94850308a32666cabb7d3cb171c020bb.png

More daft comments about lodges etc. :rolleyes:

If you really want to have a serious discussion about it, fine. In answer to your 'question' the Tynecastle coin thrower hasn't, to my knowledge, been caught but it's harder to catch someone when they haven't been seen committing the offence. However that didn't stop it being front page news the next day AND the first minister speaking about it....I wonder if we'll see the same here? On the occasion that a Hearts fan did almost exactly the same as that Hibs fan, to Neil Lennon back in 2011, there certainly was government intervention, with every MSP condemning it when it was discussed in parliament the very next day, along with calls for Tynecastle to be shut down. 

Hibs clearly have a serious problem with a section of their support, as has been displayed over the past week and should be looking at serious sanctions.

1 hour ago, MJC said:

In answer to your 'question' the Tynecastle coin thrower hasn't, to my knowledge, been caught but it's harder to catch someone when they haven't been seen committing the offence.

2 hours ago, MJC said:

Never mind whatabouttery, sort your own house out before criticising anyone else, cunto

Hoo boy :lol:

First half we were dreadful and lucky to get away with being 1-0 down. The midfield was completely run over the top of and the defence were all over the place.

Second half we seemed to be more combative in midfield and moving to a 4-5-1 helped stop the full backs bombing on and protected Stevenson and Gray. Fair fucks to Kamberi, did a job at left mid, worked his socks off and got the goal.

I stand by my statement that Mark McNultys movement is the best I’ve seen in a Hibs striker. He had both centre halves all over the place last night making chances for himself and for the oncoming midfield. 

2 hours ago, MJC said:

More daft comments about lodges etc. :rolleyes:

If you really want to have a serious discussion about it, fine. In answer to your 'question' the Tynecastle coin thrower hasn't, to my knowledge, been caught but it's harder to catch someone when they haven't been seen committing the offence. However that didn't stop it being front page news the next day AND the first minister speaking about it....I wonder if we'll see the same here? On the occasion that a Hearts fan did almost exactly the same as that Hibs fan, to Neil Lennon back in 2011, there certainly was government intervention, with every MSP condemning it when it was discussed in parliament the very next day, along with calls for Tynecastle to be shut down. 

Hibs clearly have a serious problem with a section of their support, as has been displayed over the past week and should be looking at serious sanctions.

You’re not comparing apples with apples. The Hearts lad’s was an off the ball assault, and the Hibs boy won the ball with a clean, fair challenge.

10 hours ago, Green Day said:

Hmmmmm, if we play like we did in the first 60 minutes (and we did the entire match v Celtic) nae chance of that happening.

Ditto Hearts against Celtic. Hibs' discipline was lacking though, could've been a straight red for MacGregor and another for Gray. On the other hand Hibs could've had another 2 or 3 goals in 2nd half. At least Heckingbottom saw the signs and changed things at half-time, Levein sticks with his Plan A even when it's obviously not working. Depending on our reaction against Dundee today, I can see Hibs overtaking us... :shutup

41 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Ditto Hearts against Celtic. Hibs' discipline was lacking though, could've been a straight red for MacGregor and another for Gray. On the other hand Hibs could've had another 2 or 3 goals in 2nd half. At least Heckingbottom saw the signs and changed things at half-time, Levein sticks with his Plan A even when it's obviously not working. Depending on our reaction against Dundee today, I can see Hibs overtaking us... :shutup

Was never going to happen, referees look absolutely terrified everytime they have to make a decision which could favour us.

Hibs could easily have won that, I thought that they played well and had a good game plan.

Archived