Hibs vs Rangers

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, glasgow-sheep said:
42 minutes ago, VanCityHibee said:
Explain yourself immediately.

Who's fining you for what?

I cant predict the future , but your off your tits if you think there wont be some form of financial penalty to some governing body , after that shamefum episode.

1 minute ago, VanCityHibee said:

To save anyone having to click on that rat infested shitehole - 

"Not only did they attack our players at Hampden

Not only do they abuse fans from the away corner at Ibrox, both verbally and physically 

Not only do they mock the dead ie Wallace Mercer

Not only do they sing xenophobic and racist chants at opposition players ie Rudi Skacel and Jean Claude Darcheville respectively 

Not only do they launch glass bottles at opposition players ie That c**t Sinclair

Not only do they have fans entering the field of play at Easter Road to attack Tav

They have now resorted to bigotry on their fans forum

I posted a year or so ago why I hate these c***s more than celtic which is my opinion and I was shot down by a lot of folk. These latest incidents may help people understand my reasoning behind my opinion

I’m absolutely fuming that these c***s get away with murder but it’s always Rangers who are the bad guys

And to add insult to injury the c***s have just equalised "

p.s. he was referring to someone on Hibs.net calling the linesman an *********** Montylaugh.png.94850308a32666cabb7d3cb171c020bb.png

18 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Just dreadful from us.  We dominated the first half and should have been several goals ahead.

The story of our season is that we drop points to provincial dross like Hibs.

Uniform

Oscar
Kilo

Hotel
Uniform
November

?

x-ray

bq6YX6q.png

We should have changed the shape long before McGregorYLT changed the shape of Morelos' face (first five minutes).

McGregorEBT and Marciano kept the score respectable for both sides; dropping points was embarrassing enough for the H**s after that Hibs performance.

Milligan, Hanlon & Marciano put their bodies on the line to keep us in the game; Darren McGregor put his body on any H** near him.

Provincial dross like The H**s don't do walking away with three points against The Establishment's Capital Club Club.

22 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Just dreadful from us.  We dominated the first half and should have been several goals ahead.

It'll be OK  princess! Just a  banana skin in slippy's race for  second place.

tumblr_o952q7jjBW1tmu7mbo1_500.gif.12da7355a009da97f51e9eaa46223149.gif 

16 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Wasted chances and possession, we should have been out of sight. Ended up living dangerously and paying for it. Played some really decent stuff in patches but only ourselves to blame. Not one for the purists but entertaining enough for the neutral you would imagine. Gray certainly looked to run straight into the back of Morelos (first half penalty shout), get nowhere near the ball and just barged into him. Harry Kane type pen awarded week in week out. 2 points dropped.

That's pure fiction.    He's quite clearly shielded him off the ball.   

Absolutely no ref in the world would have awarded that a pen - even if the non-humans on Rangers Media told you it was a pen.  

The Rangers claim of injustice comes from the clear foul on the Rangers defender leading to the equalizer.  

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

Any chance you can translate for us provincial twats?

Aye, not a problem.  The dreadful @Snafucomplained that Rangers fans were triggered.  My response was simple:  I could show, in two easy sentences, how triggered the East Coast scum were and managed that within 5 minutes.  Hence my post and subsequent opprobrium which, to be frank, gives me not  a single worry.

The sad thing is that @Snafuhas shat his breeks and deleted his posts.

For me?  My post still stands:

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Aye, not a problem.  The dreadful @Snafucomplained that Rangers fans were triggered.  My response was simple:  I could show, in two easy sentences, how triggered the East Coast scum were and managed that within 5 minutes.  Hence my post and subsequent opprobrium which, to be frank, gives me not  a single worry.

What the f**k is this? :lol: away and drink your self into a coma ya absolute balloon

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Mary Poppins!   What a non-entity.   

Absolutely any team in the world would have dominated the first half because Hibs have appointed a complete fool.  

45 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Per capita, Hibs have the jakiest support in Scotland. This sort of behaviour shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. 

I don’t think there support is particularly ‘jaki’ tbh.

They certainly have had the largest hooligan element of any Scottish club for a number of years though however those boys were not really into lobbing Buckfast bottles and attacking players so guessing these two incidents, despite terrible, were just arseholes who Hibs and the authorities will deal with.

Always easy to tell when Rangers have failed to win, as Kincardines mask slips, and he outs himself as an absolute fucking mess.

42 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What the actual f**k does this spunk trumpet mean?

Archived