Hibs vs Rangers

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/03/2019 at 12:29, MJC said:

Morelos is a dirty b*****d but the amount of times he's been red carded this season for his antics would suggest that he simply doesn't "get away with it because of who he plays for" as you say.

Given that one of his red cards was ridiculously overturned, and that he probably should have been sent off in at least half of the matches he’s played this season, including what should have been a fourth red card against Aberdeen last Sunday, he simply does “get away with it because of who he plays for.”

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Given that one of his red cards was ridiculously overturned, and that he probably should have been sent off in at least half of the matches he’s played this season, including what should have been a fourth red card against Aberdeen last Sunday, he simply does “get away with it because of who he plays for.”

That's just nonsensical talk I'm afraid.

He's had one red card overturned from how many? And that supports the theory that he is allowed free reign by officials? If that really was the case then why is he even red carded in the first place? And just about every time I've seen Rangers this season, Morelos has been booked. Again, if he gets away with it because of who he plays for why does this happen so often???

I'm not defending him, he's a dirty player and a hothead who needs reigned in by his club but to suggest he gets away with his behaviour simply because he plays for who he does is just a false claim and the facts just do not support this.

Personally I'd say Allan McGregor is far worse than Morelos. He's alot more experienced yet has been guilty of the same dirty tactics throughout his career and gets away with alot more than he should, though that's not down to who he plays for, it's more to do with goalkeepers being such a protected species by referees.

3 minutes ago, MJC said:

That's just nonsensical talk I'm afraid.

He's had one red card overturned from how many? And that supports the theory that he is allowed free reign by officials? If that really was the case then why is he even red carded in the first place? And just about every time I've seen Rangers this season, Morelos has been booked. Again, if he gets away with it because of who he plays for why does this happen so often???

I'm not defending him, he's a dirty player and a hothead who needs reigned in by his club but to suggest he gets away with his behaviour simply because he plays for who he does is just a false claim and the facts just do not support this.

Personally I'd say Allan McGregor is far worse than Morelos. He's alot more experienced yet has been guilty of the same dirty tactics throughout his career and gets away with alot more than he should, though that's not down to who he plays for, it's more to do with goalkeepers being such a protected species by referees.

I stand by my post. He has been extremely fortunate only to have been sent off four times this season. 

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I stand by my post. He has been extremely fortunate only to have been sent off four times this season. 

Ii would be stunned if he didnt to a "Morelos" this evening and damage one of our players.

Of course, he wont be sent off, it will be  a retro but only after after he has scored a hat trick................

However it will be avenged in the streets afterward when the **** are booted upside down by Leiths finest, out of our minds on designer drugs 

#scenes

teeth.jpg.aca2c6c8707615257c339715dcc51b9d.jpg

5 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Well considering he got away with booting Scott Brown in the stones amongst other 'antics' against Celtic recently then that's not really up for dispute. But that still doesn't mean that he gets away with anything because of who he plays for.

Remember that absolute nobody who shouted at a Rangers player once? I'm sure Alfredo wont when he's pulling £50k a week in England/Spain, while this clown is in a bed-sit with Griffiths trying to find a functioning vein between them.

Tragic people trying to be relevant now chief bigot cemetery teeth has gone back to his big team.

Remember that absolute nobody who shouted at a Rangers player once? I'm sure Alfredo wont when he's pulling £50k a week in England/Spain, while this clown is in a bed-sit with Griffiths trying to find a functioning vein between them.

Tragic people trying to be relevant now chief bigot cemetery teeth has gone back to his big team.
What a state to get in *** [emoji38]

15 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Lennon.gif.d4be97a98014332ff4afe38c0f437f93.gif

Archived