Hibs vs Rangers

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Romeo said:
4 hours ago, nsr said:
Rangers fans to spend 90 mins hurling all manner of objects up to and including a kitchen sink (it's not as if they'd use it for washing, is it?) at the officials and opposition players.
One Hibs ned to throw a scabby 2p coin at Morelos and miss by a yard.
The papers to ignore the former and report heavily on the latter.

^^^ washes at the kitchen sink.

Wife's never out the shower.

Anything that once again sends The Rangers into meltdown and sees a beggars belief type statement appear will do me nicely

Can we just leave the nets we put up in front of the crowd during the warm up in front of the away end? By 90 minutes we should have a decent pile of seats spread along the bottom of it 

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Not bothered about the result as long as there’s lots more of this...

11694253-B207-43BE-9D3C-5641572EC7D0.jpeg.51fe04f3877402e70a0b4a0cde5e00c9.jpeg3C1881F1-719E-4B6D-BC63-21E2A938E6E4.jpeg.7f6b91c4ae5e83d1621829b1d3934e00.jpeg

A795C1C3-E4EF-4500-B647-5E6683075664.thumb.jpeg.14eadd0f568b7d88fb1bace07416c449.jpeg

9014F23D-C145-4DE8-A1B5-08E8DC647209.thumb.jpeg.ca0d20930efb6ae34c45ff800b58eb9e.jpeg

+1 for all the morelos shit but coulabaly (SP) is actually a nice guy so if you could try not to break him that that would be nice.

hopefully my East of Scotland bretheren can hump this mob which would lead to an almighty meltdown.

Cmon the hobos dont let Scottish football down.

Wishful thinking perhaps, but I do sometimes wonder why players like Morelos, who cheat so blatantly and get away with it because of who they play for, aren't just snapped in half in the first ten minutes of each game until they learn. They're going to go down and get a free kick anyway, so why not make the most of the opportunity to "tackle" them?

As a Motherwell fan an away win would greatly benefit us in our push for the top six, so for that, and other reasons, I wish good luck to Rangers.

Friday night games against Rangers remind me of the time when the SFA released their report on the scraps at Hampden Park on a Friday.

It was a total whitewash, which led to one Bears Den poster proclaiming “they’ll be sniggering into their fish suppers tonight”.

Quite liked that. :lol:

2 hours ago, nsr said:

Wishful thinking perhaps, but I do sometimes wonder why players like Morelos, who cheat so blatantly and get away with it because of who they play for, aren't just snapped in half in the first ten minutes of each game until they learn. They're going to go down and get a free kick anyway, so why not make the most of the opportunity to "tackle" them?

Morelos is a dirty b*****d but the amount of times he's been red carded this season for his antics would suggest that he simply doesn't "get away with it because of who he plays for" as you say.

5 hours ago, MJC said:

As a Motherwell fan an away win would greatly benefit us in our push for the top six, so for that, and other reasons, I wish good luck to Rangers.

tumbleweed.jpg.1e21dc965349c411f1c5fd038fd2d946.jpg

Have the authorities and/or police considered that the city centre will be full of law-abiding Welsh rugby fans tomorrow.  There's gonna be incidents where the rabble from l'equipe nouveau arrive and leave.  Hopefully the drunken Saxe Coburg Gotha- loving morons pick on some red-shirted guys who play or played in their respective packs and the nouveaus get  the ruck knocked out of them. 

Archived