Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

West Region Premiership - relegation

Recommended Posts

So with Cambuslang Rangers and Petershill already relegated, who will be the third team to take the drop ?
Renfrew  / Kilbirnie / Rob Roy / Troon ?
With my supporter's bus Treasurer's hat on hopefully it's Rob Roy or Renfrew as they are cheaper buses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

With my supporter's bus Treasurer's hat on hopefully it's Rob Roy or Renfrew as they are cheaper buses.
 

You'll be hoping Rossvale stay down then ? ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, glensmad said:

So with Cambuslang Rangers and Petershill already relegated, who will be the third team to take the drop ?

Renfrew  / Kilbirnie / Rob Roy / Troon ?

Cumnock 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Kilbirnie will survive and Renfrew will go.Like the Renfrew guys and hope that isn’t the case but can’t see them staying up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I should really know this but have they done away with the playoff then? Always thought they were entertaining

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I should really know this but have they done away with the playoff then? Always thought they were entertaining
Aye was scrapped with the league being expanded which is a fair trade off imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Troon and KRR have enough games left to pick up points. Straight fight between Kilbirnie and Renfrew, if Renfrew pick up something at Pollok it could be squeaky bum time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

I think Troon and KRR have enough games left to pick up points. Straight fight between Kilbirnie and Renfrew, if Renfrew pick up something at Pollok it could be squeaky bum time

From what I saw on Sat I'm not worried.If we stick to our football and believe in it we can take points off anybody.Just need to take our chances.Was impressed with a lot off the players.Just never carried the luck with them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bit more clearer after today . If Renfrew don’t get a result on Wednesday at Pollok we will only need a point from our last 3 games & we could technically lose our last 3 by 1-0 . Rabs & Troon only need a point from their last 4 games also . So all in not looking good for Frew . Thought Pollok might have been on holiday mode but today’s result at Bankies suggests otherwise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kilbirnie will be fine. Their ace in the hole is that they have Cambuslang to play. That should be 3 points for them, if they approach it properly (no disrespect intended towards Cambuslang btw).

 

ETA- It's ok saying the others have four games left but they are all against tough opposition so points are not a given.

Edited by jimbaxters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Kilbirnie will be fine. Their ace in the hole is that they have Cambuslang to play. That should be 3 points for them, if they approach it properly (no disrespect intended towards Cambuslang btw).

 

ETA- It's ok saying the others have four games left but they are all against tough opposition so points are not a given.

Good enough to keep clean sheets to against anybody

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Good enough to keep clean sheets to against anybody

Who are?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They’re will be a few teams hoping Pollok do them a favour on Wednesday night .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if the Lowland league/junior pyramid comes through, then could Dalbeattie elect to be relegated to the WRSJFA for next year and thus create the need to relegate an extra team? Or would it be seen as too late? Lack of clarity as to whats happening doesnt help answer the question, but if my team was 4th bottom id be wanting to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

So if the Lowland league/junior pyramid comes through, then could Dalbeattie elect to be relegated to the WRSJFA for next year and thus create the need to relegate an extra team? Or would it be seen as too late? Lack of clarity as to whats happening doesnt help answer the question, but if my team was 4th bottom id be wanting to know.

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/04/2019 at 13:47, Hawlino said:

They’re will be a few teams hoping Pollok do them a favour on Wednesday night .

There's one that is definitely "hoping" they don't!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...