West Region Premiership - relegation

Shannon

As far as I know I am.
Do you know think Liam would put me in touch with other guys giving up there free time to watch players for us?
So we dont go and watch the same game together?
Also I don't care what other teams are doing.
I only care about Ladeside 

So there are more games on Wed night lets see who gets back to me about watching them
Most people would rather sit in a warm pub and watch champions league
Sad but true each to there own but I know what I would rather be doing 
You want to see your team win something one day more eyes need to be on more games if we want to do what that mob across the loch did
Its not rocket science and I am here to help anybody who fancies it
I am easilly found on my rare visits to Valefield 
And we can keep in touch here or on twitter

What a load of bullshit. I have worked with plenty of managers who are out there 3/4 nights a week watching players. There coaching staff doing the same.

It’s as if you have come along with an idea that no one has though of before.

I’m sure tucker sits in a nice warm pub not out looking for players.

1 hour ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

What a load of bullshit. I have worked with plenty of managers who are out there 3/4 nights a week watching players. There coaching staff doing the same.

I was talking about the fans you absoulute rocket

Were did I mention the staff?

You think the staff are reading this

Get a grip

I dont care what Tucker does

I was talking about the fans you absoulute rocket
Were did I mention the staff?
You think the staff are reading this
Get a grip
I dont care what Tucker does

The way you have been going on I thought you were an integral part of Liam’s back room staff or is that just in your warped mind?

To go back to your point I know of several clubs where what your doing is happening or did happen. You strike me like someone who like to teach his granny to suck eggs!!

46 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

The way you have been going on I thought you were an integral part of Liam’s back room staff or is that just in your warped mind?

To go back to your point I know of several clubs where what your doing is happening or did happen. You strike me like someone who like to teach his granny to suck eggs!!

Do I need to have my name on Wikipedia to be important to him?

Way ive been going on?I was speaking to a Ladeside fan.When you butted in dont care about the Lee or your midden off a staduim

I was not asking for your help.You help your own team I will help mines ive not even commented on your team

Why are you commenting on mines?

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

Do I need to have my name on Wikipedia to be important to him?
Way ive been going on?I was speaking to a Ladeside fan.When you butted in dont care about the Lee or your midden off a staduim
I was not asking for your help.You help your own team I will help mines ive not even commented on your team
Why are you commenting on mines?

You have spent enough time commenting on other teams (the Darvel thread for starters!!)

But you have shown you for what you really are with jibes about other clubs, a pompous p**ck!!

I am not talking about your clubs which is imo one of the best run in the country and have had a great working relationship with. I was talking about you!!

15 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

You have spent enough time commenting on other teams (the Darvel thread for starters!!)

But you have shown you for what you really are with jibes about other clubs, a pompous p**ck!!

I am not talking about your clubs which is imo one of the best run in the country and have had a great working relationship with. I was talking about you!!

Jibes what jibes about other teams?What the compliments for going up?

I never mentioned your team mentioned your death trap staduim

Were did I jibe Darvel all ive said is Mick was a exellent appointment 

It was a Darval fan saying they would pump Ladeside 

Clarity

21 hours ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Nobody got back just somebody who could not tell me what game I am at on Sat

But says he knows Liam

Oh well that is what I am up against

Its cool though good luck on promotion 

47 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

It was a Darval fan saying they would pump Ladeside 

Actually,...no it wasn't.

It was a fairly well respected fan of an extremely successful club having a gentle laugh at the expense of Darvel.

I know you mean well, but could I make a wee suggestion ? Maybe it would be better for you to discuss your plans for the Kilbirnie Ladeside scouting system on the KL thread instead of clogging up the others ?

16 minutes ago, Black Pennel said:

Actually,...no it wasn't.

It was a fairly well respected fan of an extremely successful club having a gentle laugh at the expense of Darvel.

I know you mean well, but could I make a wee suggestion ? Maybe it would be better for you to discuss your plans for the Kilbirnie Ladeside scouting system on the KL thread instead of clogging up the others ?

Its not how it works the Lee fan butted in now he is getting pist off cos I am explaining myself

I never asked him to I was speaking to a Kilbirnie fan or at least he claims to be

But its okay never gave him any info on current signing targets

And we got better lined up than the ones we mist out on

Dont care who likes my posts or dont just seems a lot of bitter people around these days

But that wont stop me doing what is right also I am sober tonight feels good 

Typical your arrogant accusations if you believe your team belongs in a cup final

Or to do better in the league

I dont understand it

Either up your own standards or don't slag ours when we want to set the bar high

Clarity

Its not how it works the Lee fan butted in now he is getting pist off cos I am explaining myself
I never asked him to I was speaking to a Kilbirnie fan or at least he claims to be
But its okay never gave him any info on current signing targets
And we got better lined up than the ones we mist out on
Dont care who likes my posts or dont just seems a lot of bitter people around these days
But that wont stop me doing what is right also I am sober tonight feels good 
Typical your arrogant accusations if you believe your team belongs in a cup final
Or to do better in the league
I dont understand it
Either up your own standards or don't slag ours when we want to set the bar high

The odd punctuation mark and some correct grammar wouldn’t go amiss tbf 🧐[emoji23]

Just now, Hawlino said:

The centre-half , and the other ones “true leaders” and the other one you were watching for months . Thought you were out watching games too ?

Dont think they will bother since ive not mentioned any names or would

What kind off person do you take me for?

And what difference does it make to you?

Canny quite work out your posts Tammy . You asked me what players . So thats the players or types of players you mentioned before . No one mentioned names .

Doesn’t make any difference to me at all , its a forum where people discuss topics and i thought id ask you . You seem to be the official or unofficial club scout for KL .

Couldnt really care what kind off sorry of person you are either mate . Everyone to their own .

5 minutes ago, Hawlino said:

Canny quite work out your posts Tammy . You asked me what players . So thats the players or types of players you mentioned before . No one mentioned names .

Doesn’t make any difference to me at all , its a forum where people discuss topics and i thought id ask you . You seem to be the official or unofficial club scout for KL .

Couldnt really care what kind off sorry of person you are either mate . Everyone to their own .

Why would I want to talk teams and players with anyone in here?

Kind of defeats the purpose off what we have been doing all these months

I am not going to comment on that either just another set off eyes on to games 

Just the same as any other fan could be if they gave up there time

Which was what my posts have been about till the Lee guy stuck his oar in a change who context off discussion 

One off our defenders is 37 its not big secret that this might be his last season 

Clarity

No one has said you were talking to players and teams ?

So you are working for KL . Well done you , giving up your free time to help out KL .

Anyway no matter .

Just you keep up the good work , keep watching games and your scouting network on players will continue to grow and if you’re helping out any team in future , well done you .