West Region Premiership - relegation

Shannon

17 minutes ago, Hawlino said:

No one has said you were talking to players and teams ?

So you are working for KL . Well done you , giving up your free time to help out KL .

Anyway no matter .

Just you keep up the good work , keep watching games and your scouting network on players will continue to grow and if you’re helping out any team in future , well done you .

Hopefully will be around a while at it.Slowly getting back my junior knowledge.Was watching one and league two football mostly before it But we never landed any they wanted to stay semi pro

But here is hoping our luck changes this year really think Liam can build something aye I do talk about him and Mark but its with nothing but respect 

And I do respect the other teams who are at it.Maybe should not have mentioned getting to games but never expected such a hostile reaction from some off them

Cheers 

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

I never mentioned your team mentioned your death trap staduim

If you can’t see that saying that is having a go at the club then obviously you have problems.

Not going to clog this up any more. As I said before good luck to Ladeside who are a great club

14 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

And if you can't see you might have a lawsuit on your hands one day your deluded look at the state off it it's a heath and safety issue

How about sorting it out when you come back up?

if you come back up

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

15 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

And if you can't see you might have a lawsuit on your hands one day your deluded look at the state off it it's a heath and safety issue

How about sorting it out when you come back up?

if you come back up

Come on JB...wade in Tommy...the moor the merrier...

No, don't really....the guy is genuinely dyslexic.

I was only pulling your leg Ally, you carry on with your project...just keep it secret.

Big result for Troon yesterday ... they really dug in and deserved a point in the end. Rob Roy also showing a bit of fight v Talbot even despite it being in West. Think its probably likely that Renfrew will go down but a lot to play for still. Fixtures being so strung out are not great. Hope its resolved for next season

At least Troon saved £ 750 by not paying amateur players this season to keep them up

That might be right old pal, but, big Gemmell’s pie bill could easily have been more than the £750.

To be fair, they do have a couple of pretty good players at Troon and that along with the ability of Stevenson and Gemmell should have been enough to keep them In the league ,and it was ,in the end

I hadn’t read the Friday Night fitba post before posting on this thread

I have to agree that Gemmell, good player that he is, can only be described as a bully and a clown
He tried to scare one of our young boys when we played them a few weeks ago after he scored the only goal with a dreamer from about 25/30!yards

I have seen him with a few clubs over last few seasons and he is a fud, a very talented one, but a fud nonetheless

1 hour ago, Bul2 said:

I hadn’t read the Friday Night fitba post before posting on this thread

I have to agree that Gemmell, good player that he is, can only be described as a bully and a clown
He tried to scare one of our young boys when we played them a few weeks ago after he scored the only goal with a dreamer from about 25/30!yards

I have seen him with a few clubs over last few seasons and he is a fud, a very talented one, but a fud nonetheless

Stevenson different class what a goal he scored Stu should be knocking his door.

2 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Stevenson finally found his level . Was absolutely dungshite in the 2 games v us.
In saying that well done to Troon on retaining their premier status

Last night he was different class everything Troon did was down to him.

11 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

You say that but I’ll wait until Tartan Tammy gives the real view.

Stevenston was the first name I think I spoke to the gaffer about

Great player never knew he left Southside for Troon though at the time

I saw at lot off him in his Ayr days glad he has fell in love with football again

11 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Stevenson finally found his level . Was absolutely dungshite in the 2 games v us.
In saying that well done to Troon on retaining their premier status

Lucky for us or maybe big Mick and Reon were different class those days?I rate Stevo always have he is a flair player.Can be a bit volitile but that comes with being a perfectionist 

So the three relegated teams are Renfrew, Petershill and Cambuslang Rangers.

I thought Petershill were excellent last season in Championship so strange that they were so poor this season in Premiership and finished well behind Largs, Meadow and Troon who they were ahead of last season as they won the league. I know Peasy lost a few players during course of the season? I expect them to be challenging again to come back up in top half of Championship as will Renfrew who had some good results towards end of season but probably 3 points away from safety at the end of the season. Darvel, Arthurlie, Rossvale/Cumbernauld, Shotts & Kilsyth I initially expect to be their challengers for promotion back to Premiership.

Good that Cambuslang have managed to get to the end of the season and had a win against Petershill to give them hope going into next season with seems like a few youngsters and trialists doing well. I think they will be looking to re-group and finish 4th bottom in Championship will be their first and main aim.