West Region Premiership - relegation

Shannon

Dearie me...Why is this important to you ?...I'm a tiny bit feart fae you now cos' you're getting a wee bit too stalkery.

As a way to deflect you toward someone who lives too far away for you to do any immediate physical damage, you do know that Jim Baxters shop wasn't actually in Darvel ?

Awfully sorry about this JimBob,...needs must and all that.

Don't forget to put the cat out before you get cruelly taken from us. Most of us will remember you fondly.

Rob roy have 3 home games against hurlford talbot & beith . Will do well to pick any pts up from 1st two games

against in form teams.by the time they play beith ( mght be on holiday mode ) might save them

On 28/04/2019 at 07:37, jimbaxters said:

Clydebank are destiny makers now as they play Rob Roy on Wednesday and Troon on Saturday.

On 28/04/2019 at 11:05, Sancho Panza said:

That will be Renfrew down then :)

Well done to the Bankies for finding some form, 

this still aint over yet!

p.s. well done to you Sancho and all your Ladeside buddies for getting the points to see you guys safe.

24 minutes ago, Frew Fan 2001 said:

Well done to the Bankies for finding some form, 

this still aint over yet!

p.s. well done to you Sancho and all your Ladeside buddies for getting the points to see you guys safe.

cheers  Frew Fan will watch with interest now how it pans out, thank feck we are safe, could you imagine the scenario waiting on Beith at KRR to save out bacon.!!

Be interesting if Bankies also beat Troon on Saturday

cheers  Frew Fan will watch with interest now how it pans out, thank feck we are safe, could you imagine the scenario waiting on Beith at KRR to save out bacon.!!
Be interesting if Bankies also beat Troon on Saturday

Roll on next season when we get all these superstar signings that we’ve been promised on here in [emoji23][emoji849][emoji849]

The more the games go on I think Frew might just beat the drop. They have won big points in important games so deserve it!

Troon seem very inconsistent but based on there fixtures they will get the points for safety!

KRR have the same 3/4 quality players from last few seasons however from what I have seen the others aren’t good enough and I don’t think they will make it! 

5 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Roll on next season when we get all these superstar signings that we’ve been promised on here in emoji23.pngemoji849.pngemoji849.png

When did we become Darval?We will hopefully find a few ex professionals And some strong junior level players.But there is not a pot of gold for Liam.So every signing the club makes we will try and get them right.

Was out again last night watched a good center half that was meaning to watch for a while that I liked

But it would cost the club money hold tight and lots off good free players will become avalible

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

When did we become Darval?We will hopefully find a few ex professionals And some strong junior level players.But there is not a pot of gold for Liam.So every signing the club makes we will try and get them right.
Was out again last night watched a good center half that was meaning to watch for a while that I liked
But it would cost the club money hold tight and lots off good free players will become avalible

You would think by your comments that you are the only one out there watching players!!

1 hour ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

You would think by your comments that you are the only one out there watching players!!

As far as I know I am.

Do you know think Liam would put me in touch with other guys giving up there free time to watch players for us?

So we dont go and watch the same game together?

Also I don't care what other teams are doing.

I only care about Ladeside 

So there are more games on Wed night lets see who gets back to me about watching them

Most people would rather sit in a warm pub and watch champions league

Sad but true each to there own but I know what I would rather be doing 

You want to see your team win something one day more eyes need to be on more games if we want to do what that mob across the loch did

Its not rocket science and I am here to help anybody who fancies it

I am easilly found on my rare visits to Valefield 

And we can keep in touch here or on twitter

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

4 minutes ago, glensmad said:

:rolleyes:

Mate its not that we got a big support.Now surely even getting three four different guys intersted.We could cover a lot more games at different levels?

Long in toothed seasoned supporters opinions are just as good as somebody who played for us watching different leagues

Think we all know when we had a higher standard team to what we got just now

Allthough quite a few I actually do like who really did turn our season the right way on the park this year

Anyway all I can do is try

6 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

As far as I know I am.

Do you know think Liam would put me in touch with other guys giving up there free time to watch players for us?

So we dont go and watch the same game together?

Also I don't care what other teams are doing.

I only care about Ladeside 

So there are more games on Wed night lets see who gets back to me about watching them

Most people would rather sit in a warm pub and watch champions league

Sad but true each to there own but I know what I would rather be doing 

You want to see your team win something one day more eyes need to be on more games if we want to do what that mob across the loch did

Its not rocket science and I am here to help anybody who fancies it

I am easilly found on my rare visits to Valefield 

And we can keep in touch here or on twitter

Have you handed your report to Liam on this centre half yet?

Also, I love the reason given for editing on that post, "clarity"! Hahaha

18 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Have you handed your report to Liam on this centre half yet?

Also, I love the reason given for editing on that post, "clarity"! Hahaha

Aye and a few others true leaders he is trying to sign one tonight actually not same guy another one ive been watching for months

We get a bit off luck signing them we will have a good team next year and will do better than this year

Hopefully put our name on a cup again were we should be winning things we got the right man in charge

And he got a few more seasons in him on the park to the mans a machine prob one off the fittest guys in team to still goes running keeping keeping himself in shape

A inspiration for any off the younger guys

Mon the Blasties 

Aye and a few others true leaders he is trying to sign one tonight actually not same guy another one ive been watching for months
We get a bit off luck signing them we will have a good team next year and will do better than this year
Hopefully put our name on a cup again were we should be winning things we got the right man in charge
And he got a few more seasons in him on the park to the mans a machine prob one off the fittest guys in team to still goes running keeping keeping himself in shape
A inspiration for any off the younger guys

Mon the Blasties 

Who are these “players” you have been talking to then