West Region Premiership - relegation

Shannon

So a club who may be leaving the junior grade decide a possible relegation of a club who are staying. 

Bloody farce imo. Said this scenario might happen before a ball was kicked this season.

Nobody still knows if its only the bankies leaving or the west en bloc & its nearly may

So a club who may be leaving the junior grade decide a possible relegation of a club who are staying. 
Bloody farce imo. Said this scenario might happen before a ball was kicked this season.
Nobody still knows if its only the bankies leaving or the west en bloc & its nearly may

Its already been said numerous times, Bankies board have committed to staying in the juniors.

15 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Its already been said numerous times, Bankies board have committed to staying in the juniors.

That's good news, enjoyed the wee rivalry that's developed over the last season or two. I think we have a great top division that offers a lot of big games that is perhaps not yet established in the east. I'm sure someone will jump down my throat about that and perhaps is a personal bias, but for me I just don't see the same interest/excitement in the east yet. 

That's good news, enjoyed the wee rivalry that's developed over the last season or two. I think we have a great top division that offers a lot of big games that is perhaps not yet established in the east. I'm sure someone will jump down my throat about that and perhaps is a personal bias, but for me I just don't see the same interest/excitement in the east yet. 

I dont see why anyone would jump down your throat? Entitled to your opinion.
Id like to see some kind of financial fair play in the juniors, dont know how workable that would be or if itd just leave folk taking under the table money etc.

3 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

I know but they will go the other teams got to many games not to screw it up just glad we survived though we got work on our hands but so does every other team in the league 

Best thing about staying up is you will avoid getting smashed by Darvel for one more season before they maraud everyone in the top league in 2020/21.

Best thing about staying up is you will avoid getting smashed by Darvel for one more season before they maraud everyone in the top league in 2020/21.
Darvel the big spenders???
Weren't they supposed to win the league this season??
Did they peak too soon after winning the we beat Talbot in meaningless game trophy??
I thought they would bypass top league and go straight to senior League lol..

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

We been planning since Liam came in just got a ex senior guy suggested today and a guy who plays in lowland league

But enough about us it's the Darvel page

Or is it enjoy the championship hopefully we are a year ahead off you money or not if we sign the right guys and we will once the seasons out already been given my instructions 

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

Just now, Sharpal27 said:

Nothing to smile about from where I am sitting.

Just now, Sharpal27 said:

Nothing to smile about from where I am sitting.

It's fitbaw we could easily be in your place if Liam never came in when he did like Red Adair sure you guys can come back stronger if you do your homework and add new players and keep the good ones

16 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

Oh, I see now...That'll be the big fitba secret you've suddenly revealed that nobody had worked out before then ?...Jeezo..why didn't you tell us earlier ?

Who are you on at the Darvel lad?We don't give away our big secrets.All I can say is there are better players out there and some nobody knows about.Probably not even the guy who picks Scotland selects.

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

1 hour ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Who are you on at the Darvel lad?We don't give away our big secrets.All I can say is there are better players out there and some nobody knows about.Probably not ecenntge guy who picks Scotland selects.

Does anyone have Suzie Dent's number?

26 minutes ago, Black Pennel said:

I don't think I'll be engaging any further JB.

I'm beginning to come round to the idea that the lad is no richt ticht in the heid.

C'mon BP, are you seriously suggesting that Kilbirnie would give the task of identifying potential signings to someone who doesn't have both paddles in the water?  :huh:

5 hours ago, tommyboy said:

C'mon BP, are you seriously suggesting that Kilbirnie would give the task of identifying potential signings to someone who doesn't have both paddles in the water?  :huh:

We will see who is laughing next year.Why would I not be helping my old local team?When the boss is friends of my good friends people I've known most off my life?

And why is nobody else that I am aware off?Who sit on the house on Sat and watch Rangers?

Anybody can help it's not a big thing.Difference with me is I go out most Sats

Even this week before Sat I've got two games to take in.

Laugh all you like but Liam knows my knowledge off football and the guys we have tried to get

And about the ones who say they are coming and he has his own guys in mind to and Mark prob even the coaches 

So get it round you all 

6 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

I don't think I'll be engaging any further JB.

I'm beginning to come round to the idea that the lad is no richt ticht in the heid.

Are you from Kilbirnie?Why are you making comments like this?Don't be jealous if you are you can get involved to.Just get out watch a few teams when there not playing.And find the team a good player in amature or lower level junior leagues

Plenty off them around in Glasgow plenty off them around in Ayrshire signing them is another matter but getting trials is fine if you get somebody you think is good enough interested