West Region Premiership - relegation

Shannon

So with Cambuslang Rangers and Petershill already relegated, who will be the third team to take the drop ?
Renfrew  / Kilbirnie / Rob Roy / Troon ?
With my supporter's bus Treasurer's hat on hopefully it's Rob Roy or Renfrew as they are cheaper buses.

45 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

I think Troon and KRR have enough games left to pick up points. Straight fight between Kilbirnie and Renfrew, if Renfrew pick up something at Pollok it could be squeaky bum time

From what I saw on Sat I'm not worried.If we stick to our football and believe in it we can take points off anybody.Just need to take our chances.Was impressed with a lot off the players.Just never carried the luck with them

A bit more clearer after today . If Renfrew don’t get a result on Wednesday at Pollok we will only need a point from our last 3 games & we could technically lose our last 3 by 1-0 . Rabs & Troon only need a point from their last 4 games also . So all in not looking good for Frew . Thought Pollok might have been on holiday mode but today’s result at Bankies suggests otherwise

Kilbirnie will be fine. Their ace in the hole is that they have Cambuslang to play. That should be 3 points for them, if they approach it properly (no disrespect intended towards Cambuslang btw).

ETA- It's ok saying the others have four games left but they are all against tough opposition so points are not a given.

Edited by jimbaxters

5 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Kilbirnie will be fine. Their ace in the hole is that they have Cambuslang to play. That should be 3 points for them, if they approach it properly (no disrespect intended towards Cambuslang btw).

ETA- It's ok saying the others have four games left but they are all against tough opposition so points are not a given.

Good enough to keep clean sheets to against anybody

So if the Lowland league/junior pyramid comes through, then could Dalbeattie elect to be relegated to the WRSJFA for next year and thus create the need to relegate an extra team? Or would it be seen as too late? Lack of clarity as to whats happening doesnt help answer the question, but if my team was 4th bottom id be wanting to know.

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

So if the Lowland league/junior pyramid comes through, then could Dalbeattie elect to be relegated to the WRSJFA for next year and thus create the need to relegate an extra team? Or would it be seen as too late? Lack of clarity as to whats happening doesnt help answer the question, but if my team was 4th bottom id be wanting to know.

No