West Region Premiership - relegation

Shannon

20 hours ago, peasy23 said:

You have to go back about 60 years to when we could truly be considered as great I would think.

Biggest impact on us over the years was the demolition of most of Springburn and a large chunk of the population being relocated to Cumbernauld, Kirkintilloch etc.

Aye yir right. Remember seeing them all those years ago as a laddie and they were a good side.

1 hour ago, Sancho Panza said:

Think Troon and KRR can claw their way to safety, straight fight between Kilbirnie and Renfrew in my opinion.

We were good yesterday especially in the first half.Gutted we never took something from it.Just could not put the ball in the net

Played some nice football at times to maybe next time we should try and get more shots away

Talbot had one real chance and took it and had a few pops that went wide

Mark off a good team doing that though 

You have to go back about 60 years to when we could truly be considered as great I would think.

Biggest impact on us over the years was the demolition of most of Springburn and a large chunk of the population being relocated to Cumbernauld, Kirkintilloch etc.
And your grandchildren being Candy fans 🤣

A defeat for Petershill tonight at Rob Roy would seem them officially relegated along with Cambuslang.

A draw would be as good as relegated given the goal difference of 41 goals between Peasy and Troon in 4th-bottom place.

A win for Peasy would keep alive their slim hopes of staying up and put Rob Roy in deeper danger.

An interesting match as the two managers are very good friends.

3 minutes ago, The Ilford Drummer said:

Dec Peasies failed to play fixture at Largs, 3pts deducted, added back on whilst appeal heard, almost 4 MONTHS  later still unresolved.

Ah yes, I forgot, but was that not resolved ? I seem to remember Irvine Vics and Peasy got their points back but Cambuslang didn't ?

3 hours ago, glensmad said:

A defeat for Petershill tonight at Rob Roy would seem them officially relegated along with Cambuslang.

A draw would be as good as relegated given the goal difference of 41 goals between Peasy and Troon in 4th-bottom place.

A win for Peasy would keep alive their slim hopes of staying up and put Rob Roy in deeper danger.

An interesting match as the two managers are very good friends.

Want Peasy to win tonight for there friends at Ladeside or friend IE me a guy that used to be a wee boy who went to see his Granny in Midton street

Peasy were the team who got me hooked on the juniors but they never wanted me 

Anyway hate to see them go down but rather them than us mon the Peasy

3 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Want Peasy to win tonight for there friends at Ladeside or friend IE me a guy that used to be a wee boy who went to see his Granny in Midton street

Peasy were the team who got me hooked on the juniors but they never wanted me 

Anyway hate to see them go down but rather them than us mon the Peasy

It's a no from me, horrible surface, poor atmosphere, nice folk at Peasies but won't be missed, a fair few of ours don't even travel there now.

1 hour ago, Sancho Panza said:

It's a no from me, horrible surface, poor atmosphere, nice folk at Peasies but won't be missed, a fair few of ours don't even travel there now.

What was the score a lot off ours hate Glasweigans though even if we lived in toon for 30 years but a lot are the same as the Springburn troops was gonna put a smillie if a could cos am half serious

Or maybe a was just a dick when I was younger

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

So with Cambuslang Rangers and Petershill already relegated, who will be the third team to take the drop ?

Renfrew  / Kilbirnie / Rob Roy / Troon ?

Unfortunately Rob Roy won last night putting heavy pressure on Ladeside think it's gonna be between us and Renfrew now and we got Talbot in the last three games 

KL  played 27 points 29 still to play Auchinleck (A) Cambuslang (A) Hurlford (A) 

Renfrew played 28 points 29 still to play Hurlford (A) Pollok (A) 

Troon played 26 points 28 still to play Largs (A) Clydebank (A) Auchinleck (H) Glenafton (H) 

KRR played 26 points 28 still to play Clydebank (A) Auchinleck (H) Hurlford (H) Beith (H) 

Kilbirnie should beat Cambuslang to reach 32 points. 

Renfrew have 2 tough away fixtures and could be stuck on 28 points

Troon and KRR would both need 3 points from remaining 4 fixtures or 1 point and goal difference assuming Renfrew don't get anything from last 2 games.