West Region Premiership - relegation

Shannon

2 hours ago, crfc said:
4 hours ago, parkcircus said:
I’d reckon we are safe at the moment, Kilbirnie need to win 3 from 5 and they’ve Talbot twice and Hurlford, although we shouldn’t be in this position
Cumnock need 4 points from their last 3 games, but they are playing 1 game a month now.
Just goes to show how competitive this league is when 8th place in March and you can still be on drawn into the relationship battle

Safety isn't guaranteed I don't see many teams passing buffs but it's the position we could be in by the time cambuslang come around that could cause problems as teams will by pass buffs heading up the league by the end of the season while buffs drop down the league good job we had a great start to the season .

Points in the bag early on are a great help, just hasn’t clicked this season. 

Maybe last season was a one off

On 3/6/2019 at 19:30, crfc said:

I expect petershill and cambuslang to go down with final spot be fought out between kilbirnie n Renfrew
Krr n troon have games in hand over the rest to pull away from the rest .

See I'm not so sure about that. Those games in hand will be against higher teams due to their involvement in cups, Talbot being the example.

If I was a Troon fan I'd be concerned right now. Loss of form since rattling out the Scottish whereas Kilbirnie and Renfrew picking up points suddenly. It will be a good fight. 

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like massive game next week with Troon v Cumnock. The loser will be favourite for relegation in my opinion. A win or perhaps even just a draw for Cumnock likely be enough to keep them up.

Kilwinning Rangers will be looking to seal safety with a win v Cambuslang Rangers who have been no easy games in last couple of weeks.IMG_20190330_215109.thumb.jpg.96252c3aa2ab586c040faaaf4623046b.jpgIMG_20190330_215159.thumb.jpg.43310ae18dbd91c81f808f05b55aaeb3.jpg

On 3/11/2019 at 06:51, jimbaxters said:

See I'm not so sure about that. Those games in hand will be against higher teams due to their involvement in cups, Talbot being the example.

If I was a Troon fan I'd be concerned right now. Loss of form since rattling out the Scottish whereas Kilbirnie and Renfrew picking up points suddenly. It will be a good fight. 

Ahem!

Wow is getting really tight, no doubt there will be some surprise results between now and the end of the season still think Ladeside need another 4 points to be safe, well done to Renfrew who are on a decent run ,every time we get a win they match it.

Sods law we will be depending on Pollok and Budgie going to Cumnock  on 4th May :(

On 01/04/2019 at 02:13, Black Pennel said:

Ladeside are fecked then. It should be a "Trilling" match but Budgie couldn't find his ain beak wae both wings.

C'mon the Lok noo...

Sure theyl be plenty of live tweets from the game.

No point in flapping about it .

Will be a cagey game me thinks.

On 30/03/2019 at 22:15, Shannon said:

Looks like massive game next week with Troon v Cumnock. The loser will be favourite for relegation in my opinion. A win or perhaps even just a draw for Cumnock likely be enough to keep them up.

Kilwinning Rangers will be looking to seal safety with a win v Cambuslang Rangers who have been no easy games in last couple of weeks.IMG_20190330_215109.thumb.jpg.96252c3aa2ab586c040faaaf4623046b.jpgIMG_20190330_215159.thumb.jpg.43310ae18dbd91c81f808f05b55aaeb3.jpg

Big game for Rob Roy to against Pollock which will have a say on who drops

On 31/03/2019 at 21:16, Sancho Panza said:

Wow is getting really tight, no doubt there will be some surprise results between now and the end of the season still think Ladeside need another 4 points to be safe, well done to Renfrew who are on a decent run ,every time we get a win they match it.

Sods law we will be depending on Pollok and Budgie going to Cumnock  on 4th May :(

Don't want to jinx it but looks like KL look organised at back a lot off hard work by Campbell I expect getting them so well drilled

24 minutes ago, nicotina said:

not just us with nothing to play for

beith bankies largs glenafton meadow

doesnt really matter who will be 3rd 4th 5th etc  

imo

Good point would expect some surprise results in the run in.can see this going to the very last day.