West Region Premiership - relegation

Shannon

No 33pts is well safe enough.

I think it could be 1-3 points higher with Renfrew and yourselves plus Troon until today winning in recent weeks. Buffs need one more win in my opinion but should get it...

10 minutes ago, crfc said:

With buffs only playing 1 game (Away to pollok) in the rest of the month of march gives teams games to close the gap so things could be interesting .

The Buffs have still the safety net of a game v Cambuslang so 36 pts will not be matched by all of Troon,Kilbirnie,Cumnock, Renfrew and Rob Roy.

The Buffs have still the safety net of a game v Cambuslang so 36 pts will not be matched by all of Troon,Kilbirnie,Cumnock, Renfrew and Rob Roy.
By the time buffs play cambuslang things will look more clearer as the others will cut each other's throats for a win .

2 minutes ago, crfc said:
5 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

By the time buffs play cambuslang things will look more clearer as the others will cut each other's throats for a win .

any predictions? Troon V Cumnock could be vital, we need to win at Troon to have chance,  still think Cumnock need a win from somewhere

any predictions? Troon V Cumnock could be vital, we need to win at Troon to have chance,  still think Cumnock need a win from somewhere
Troon are good at home sorry but a troon win for me buffs on 33 points is the aim for all those teams bellow them a few surprise wins else where will drag others into the bottom 3.

30 minutes ago, crfc said:
33 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

I’d reckon we are safe at the moment, Kilbirnie need to win 3 from 5 and they’ve Talbot twice and Hurlford, although we shouldn’t be in this position

Cumnock need 4 points from their last 3 games, but they are playing 1 game a month now.

Just goes to show how competitive this league is when 8th place in March and you can still be on drawn into the relationship battle

I’d reckon we are safe at the moment, Kilbirnie need to win 3 from 5 and they’ve Talbot twice and Hurlford, although we shouldn’t be in this position
Cumnock need 4 points from their last 3 games, but they are playing 1 game a month now.
Just goes to show how competitive this league is when 8th place in March and you can still be on drawn into the relationship battle
Safety isn't guaranteed I don't see many teams passing buffs but it's the position we could be in by the time cambuslang come around that could cause problems as teams will by pass buffs heading up the league by the end of the season while buffs drop down the league good job we had a great start to the season .