People who don't know how to behave in public

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Although in saying that fighting after a football match is definitely more acceptable behaviour than attending a musical.

Even in jest, it really isn’t. Fighting because of football is the definition of a a moron, and certainly no way to behave in public.

5 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Even in jest, it really isn’t. Fighting because of football is the definition of a a moron, and certainly no way to behave in public.

Someone's in a bad mood this morning

1 hour ago, I'm Brian said:

Morton and Falkirk fans

Although in saying that fighting after a football match is definitely more acceptable behaviour than attending a musical.

How come we get a video of people videoing the fight, rather than the  actual right footage? I think the guy with the road sign  might have dropped it on his own foot.

1 hour ago, I'm Brian said:

Morton and Falkirk fans

Morton Supporters big team found

Guest Moomintroll

Morton and Morton fans. FTFY.

3 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Morton and Falkirk fans

New nomination; folk who film the backs of the crowd surrounding a fight with their phones held the wrong way round.

In fact, everybody's got their phone in portrait...WTF is wrong with Morton fans?

4 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

When I went to see Jersey Boys, a "fight" broke out a few rows behind me, with a drunken voice shouting  "just shut the f**k up Avril"  and drowning out one of the more poignant bits of the show in the process.

Guest Moomintroll
When I went to see Jersey Boys, a "fight" broke out a few rows behind me, with a drunken voice shouting  "just shut the f**k up Avril"  and drowning out one of the more poignant bits of the show in the process.
Craigie boy fighting again, it's a good laugh though isn't it.

15 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
On 02/03/2019 at 21:03, Billy Rubin said:
cyclists. 

#keeppushing

they should keep pushing- it means they're not F*CKING CYCLING ON THE PAVEMENT. The two wheeled anti-social moral high ground taking b*****ds. 

Families who regard a trip to the supermarket as a day out and who allow their brain-dead brats to push their trollies with no regard to 'normal' shoppers.  I know I am verging on the PTTGOYN territory but it's a fair point.

On 03/03/2019 at 00:41, tamthebam said:

so you were at a show you weren't particularly bothered about and are moaning about other people dancing. 

I suppose there are certain musicals you might wonder about people dancing to certain tunes...

5c7b229a849d2_producers2.jpg.b51187a73ba9bc8c89374ad987d9b288.jpg

...but if they were from Armadale it wouldn't be surprising..

Families who regard a trip to the supermarket as a day out and who allow their brain-dead brats to push their trollies with no regard to 'normal' shoppers.  I know I am verging on the PTTGOYN territory but it's a fair point.

People who drink alcohol all day every day.

On 03/03/2019 at 12:29, trainspotter said:

I went to see Brian Cox at the Hydro and a fight broke out there. 

Archived