People who don't know how to behave in public

10 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Mother in law thought it was great, Mrs Ranter thought it was ok, but wasn't really her thing.  £11+ for a glass of wine and a 7 Up !

^country bumpkin found^

I smuggled some cans into the theatre.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TheIntenseHummingOfEvil said:

I didnt buy the tickets and I wasn't attending through choice, trust me lol.

So you were browbeaten into going to a matinee performance of a musical by your doris or your mate. Either way, his original point stands. OFTW.

3 hours ago, TheIntenseHummingOfEvil said:

I was at the theatre earlier to see a musical and a bunch of people got up and started dancing and singing along to the songs.

Surely this is obviously unacceptable behaviour?

I went to see the Tina Turner musical a few months back and they had signs up in the theatre warning folk not to sing and dance until the encore. Most seemed to take the hint apart from this gaggle of middle aged bints from Armadale in the same row as us who completely ignored the warnings. It's a wonder they weren't chucked out.

2 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

I went to see the Tina Turner musical a few months back and they had signs up in the theatre warning folk not to sign and dance until the encore. Most seemed to take the hint apart from this gaggle of middle aged bints from Armadale in the same row as us who completely ignored the warnings. It's a wonder they weren't chucked out.

Are the deaf worse for this than others?

People who start singing football songs at gigs/concerts etc when there is some downtime.

Or people who sing football songs anywhere really.

ETA - anywhere that is not part of the football day out I mean.
Preach it chief.

4 hours ago, TheIntenseHummingOfEvil said:

I didnt buy the tickets and I wasn't attending through choice, trust me lol.

so you were at a show you weren't particularly bothered about and are moaning about other people dancing. 

I suppose there are certain musicals you might wonder about people dancing to certain tunes...

5c7b229a849d2_producers2.jpg.b51187a73ba9bc8c89374ad987d9b288.jpg

...but if they were from Armadale it wouldn't be surprising..

5 hours ago, TheIntenseHummingOfEvil said:

I was at the theatre earlier to see a musical and a bunch of people got up and started dancing and singing along to the songs.

Surely this is obviously unacceptable behaviour?

I was at The Playhouse years ago to see Barnum.

There was a bloke sitting in front of me who chatted away to his partner throughout the interval, just as the house lights started to dim he got up to go for a pish only to be confronted with the band parading down the aisles making their way to the pit.

Imagine going to A&E and telling the tale about getting smashed by a Sousaphone.

Sorry, is this a thread about the riff-raff's bad manners while taking in a show? Never thought I'd see the day.

Broadening the topic a tad, I nominate people who don't cover their mouth when coughing, especially those clearly dying from some strain of airborne AIDS, but nevertheless spraying phlegm all over the people around them.

...fine, while queuing for refreshments at intermission. Happy now?  :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Morton and Falkirk fans

Although in saying that fighting after a football match is definitely more acceptable behaviour than attending a musical.

I hope the traffic cone is ok after that ‘fight’.

Guest Moomintroll
Clydebank Shopping Centre is chocked full of people who don’t know how to behave in public.
t'was ever thus.

Archived