• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Querns unlucky to lose that makes it 7 defeats in a row but the players gave everything they had crowd under 1000 

I remember when these introductions to match threads seemed wilfully pessimistic.

Inverness very impressive in there win at Dundee U.T.D..

Going to be very difficult to get anything Inverness will score at Palmy just have to hope Dobbie gets back to form .

I was kind of hoping that their cup tie would go to a replay next midweek then the players minds might not have been fully on the job.  We really need to start recording some wins but wouldn't be too disappointed if we added to the list of Inverness CT draws, as long as we stop the rot.

1 hour ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

I was kind of hoping that their cup tie would go to a replay next midweek then the players minds might not have been fully on the job.  We really need to start recording some wins but wouldn't be too disappointed if we added to the list of Inverness CT draws, as long as we stop the rot.

I'd be disappointed with a draw because it wouldn't much improve our situation.  Draws against Falkirk, Alloa and Partick might have some value on the run in, because we'd be preventing them from gaining ground on us in their best chances to do so.  

We really need some wins though.  On today's performance from ICT, it looks like a big ask for next weekend.

Pretty eventful game last time round. Wouldn't surprise me to some extent if Queens, despite their bad form, catch Inverness napping after a cup hangover as others in the thread have mentioned.

Let’s face it Queens would give anything for a scrappy 1-0 to stop this awful run.

Just don’t lose. We are due a bit of luck and going by recent games between the two there will be goals.  Hopefully more in our favour and I fancy Dykes to score in this one :thumsup2

1 minute ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Just don’t lose. We are due a bit of luck and going by recent games between the two there will be goals.  Hopefully more in our favour and I fancy Dykes to score in this one :thumsup2

You've taken that too far. 

49 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

You've taken that too far. 

Typo. It was meant to say Dobbie :rolleyes:

I think we are due a bit of form in the league I think we have improved a lot since the first two months of the season but right now we seem to be standing still as far as results and form goes, sitting ducks for clubs who do get a bit of a winning run going like Dunfermline.

QotS poor run of results will end at some point just hope its not against us.

I don't think we are much better than we were at the start of the season. We are a stunningly inconsistent side. We've lost half of our last 8 games or so. At the start of the season we had that mad run of draws with the odd win here and there. Despite the good feeling from the cup win last weekend in the league we're only a few points better off this season than we were at the same time last year.

We had a better squad last season and this league is more competitive so if we're a few points better off then that's a decent achievement. 

I also think we've improved as the season has progressed. McCart has made a difference, Welsh seems to get better every time I see him, and Doran seems to be coming into form at last. 

Our main problem is that we can't handle more than two injuries to our first 11 - the squad has no depth whatsoever. If we're able to put out a similar team to the one that started last week then I can see us building on that performance.