Queens v Inverness

Not wanting to defend Martin but our players and opposition play right on top of him for corners really preventing him from coming for crosses.

A number of times today we threatened to take a short corner with maybe Stirling running towards taker, bringing two defenders out. This must create space in the box, but why do we then decide not to take it short, allow defender to retreat into  6 yard box and defensive positions, only then to cross the ball into the box, which then the player who previously went short to stop short corner, clears from within 6 yard box. Put it in earlier when players run short as there is more space in the box

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This sounds vile.
Did nobody think to involve the police in at least speaking to this creep?
The stewards got involved pretty quickly to be fair to them (mainly because I was quite loud [emoji38]). As I've said numerous times on here, I sit next to the away fans and I've heard lots of things go back and forward over the years. Nothing as vile as this though. If anyone tries to defend this cretin's actions I'll post in detail the stuff he was shouting but for now I think it better just to leave it as it is. Point being I've never shouted back to the away support but today I had to. They moved the creep to the other end of the support and the boys seemed OK, but that doesn't make a difference. There's banter then there's things that are inappropriate no matter where you are.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

The stewards got involved pretty quickly to be fair to them (mainly because I was quite loud emoji38.png). As I've said numerous times on here, I sit next to the away fans and I've heard lots of things go back and forward over the years. Nothing as vile as this though. If anyone tries to defend this cretin's actions I'll post in detail the stuff he was shouting but for now I think it better just to leave it as it is. Point being I've never shouted back to the away support but today I had to. They moved the creep to the other end of the support and the boys seemed OK, but that doesn't make a difference. There's banter then there's things that are inappropriate no matter where you are.

Fair enough and well done for calling the creep out.   

Was that the kinda fat baldy guy thst the whole first half just shouted utter nonsense for example Dobbie your killing this team you thief or words to thst affect or was shouting abuse at aird at a free kick and at half time going on about going to the cinema and stuff?

Was that the kinda fat baldy guy thst the whole first half just shouted utter nonsense for example Dobbie your killing this team you thief or words to thst affect or was shouting abuse at aird at a free kick and going on about going to the cinema and stuff?
Absolutely spot on. Did you hear the vile shit he was coming out with or was it just me (and the guy a couple of rows down)? [emoji38]

Was that the kinda fat baldy guy thst the whole first half just shouted utter nonsense for example Dobbie your killing this team you thief or words to thst affect or was shouting abuse at aird at a free kick and at half time going on about going to the cinema and stuff?

And FWIW, he mentioned the cinema while I was having words with him. He said "take your kids to the cinema then. This is football". Apparently those kind of comments are acceptable at the football in this lunatic's mind.

And FWIW, he mentioned the cinema while I was having words with him. He said "take your kids to the cinema then. This is football". Apparently those kind of comments are acceptable at the football in this lunatic's mind.

Wasn’t at the game today but I have a fair idea who you are own about. He is a total cretin.

Well done for having a go at him. Don’t want those sorts in our support at all.

Wasn’t at the game today but I have a fair idea who you are own about. He is a total cretin.

Well done for having a go at him. Don’t want those sorts in our support at all.
As I said earlier, none of your supporters "backed him up" which speaks volumes IMO.

6 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

He's already posted elsewhere that he has a lot going on in his personal life, so maybe just leave it at that.

I can't comment on the away games, but 4 of your 5 goals against us at Palmerston have been crosses. The other one being a f**k up from us as our GK was routed to his line. So it's fair to say we've handled you through the middle pretty well.

Well I'm about calm now as I'm 6 ciders deep. But that first half was as mad as I've been in years. I was raging at our GK and had a full Heads Gone at a Caley fan at HT emoji38.png

We were clearly set up not to get beat in the first half. It was a back 5 with Wilson/Jacobs sitting just in front of the back 4. At one point Wilson ran forward and as soon as he lost it he retrieved all the way back to his half (rather than chase the lost ball). No surprise Martin was stuck on his line for the first and we lost another from a corner. Utterly amateur again.

Thought Aird and Stirling looked interested and as soon as Aird was (wrongly) hooked we lost any creativity going forward. Baffling. The amount of excellent balls he put into the box was unreal. Sadly we never had anyone on the end of them to put them away. We someone looked more threatening after going 2 down.

ICT were excellent today though. It was like a cat playing with a mouse. Even if we scored I reckon they'd have upped it again and took another off us. They looked far better than earlier this season and will be worth a punt to go up via the play-offs.

As for the creep in the ICT support today. Making sexual references to 15 year old boys throughout the half makes you a fucking beast. Absolutely disgusting stuff. I can take the shite Tory/Farmer/No Voting/Shite Team patter all day, but to shout sexual stuff at young lads all half is fucking vile. He was well into his 50's. The fact no one in the ICT support backed him up when I got into words with him speaks volumes. Thankfully not all the ICT support are fucking weirdos :D

Aird was taken off same time last week at dunfermline when he was also having a good game, maybe not fit to last 90?

Guest Flash
14 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

A typically decent interview for Naysmith.

If he's come up with a version of events that's a bit kinder to Martin, then fair enough.

In referring to the promotion play-offs though, I wonder if he's really clocked the kind of trouble we're in.  Somebody please show this guy a table the door.

Fixed.

Absolutely spot on. Did you hear the vile shit he was coming out with or was it just me (and the guy a couple of rows down)? [emoji38]

A never heard out about kids but did think thsts a clown then did wonder how he vanished second half thsts two home games had bam away supports up the bsck Alloa was that big fat guy

A never heard out about kids but did think thsts a clown then did wonder how he vanished second half thsts two home games had bam away supports up the bsck Alloa was that big fat guy
I wasn't at the Alloa game but did hear they had a few roasters as well. My Mrs and mate never heard anything about kids either and they were right next to me [emoji38] Bit like I said, there was a guy two rows down who heard it. He was slating Dobbie early on (Dobbie gave it back in a comical way tbf) but that's part and parcel of the game.

Aye he was told to move to the other side of the support. Don't think anyone went with him so I assume he was by himself.

5 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Aird was taken off same time last week at dunfermline when he was also having a good game, maybe not fit to last 90?

Yep that was my thought. He`s not had a huge amount of game time with us and hadn`t featured much at United latterly either I think.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:
Yep that was my thought. He`s not had a huge amount of game time with us and hadn`t featured much at United latterly either I think.

He doesnt have the heart for the position you are in, the horrible wee shitebag.

TBF to Aird I haven`t seen any evidence of that thus far.

56 minutes ago, trotsky27 said:

Bam away supports, 1 guy ffs :lol:

Archived