Queens v Inverness

A huge game today for us.
There's something invigorating about attending a match that feels like it has lots riding on it, so I'd like to place on record my gratitude to Naysmith and his boys for ensuring that all the games from here on in feel like they carry such significance.
In seriousness and as ridiculous as it sounds, I'd rather be in a relegation dogfight than a safe 5/6/7 finish where you're just running down the games. Adds excitement to the end of the season. Obviously I'd rather we were in a fight for a promotion play-off spot but you get my point.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:
A huge game today for us.
There's something invigorating about attending a match that feels like it has lots riding on it, so I'd like to place on record my gratitude to Naysmith and his boys for ensuring that all the games from here on in feel like they carry such significance.

In seriousness and as ridiculous as it sounds, I'd rather be in a relegation dogfight than a safe 5/6/7 finish where you're just running down the games. Adds excitement to the end of the season. Obviously I'd rather we were in a fight for a promotion play-off spot but you get my point.

I genuinely do get what you mean.

Obviously I was being facetious earlier, but there's some truth in there.  At the same time though, if we were to win a couple and pull clear, right now I'd really welcome the last handful of matches not mattering much.  

There is something exciting about the stakes feeling high though, even if it's kinda scary at this end of the table.

3 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

There`s a Callum Williams listed in the U20 squad on the official site.

Likely him I would expect.

Yeah centre mid. He's been one of the  better players in the last couple of reserve games, but probably still a while away from being 1st team ready

Not in the slightest bit surprised the way we’ve conceded our first two goals but this is grim. We can blame the usual suspects but the for me a big part of our downfall lies with the decision to cut Gary Naysmith’s budget and try go throughout the season with such a small squad. It was always going to come back and haunt us. 

Archived