Invernesian Fakes Death

I see his son was saying a couple of months back that he'd gone into Mexico.  Surely after all this time his visa-free time in America must be up, as he probably went in on the Esta which has a three month limit.

There are many who have contributed on the Monterey County Sheriff's Office Facebook page that are variously calling for lethal injection without trial or have imagined that since he has been detained that he has already been found guilty.

Apparently he has quilt written all over his face.

I still remember his days as a busker, holding a guitar in hand and doing something with it.  I refuse to use the word "play".

Unless the judge is stone deaf, if the prosecution gets hold of any videos of his guitar torturing days - well, I don't expect him ever to get out.

It’s hard to understate how bad he was at busking. A few years back Inverness tried to bring in a license for buskers and he and a few others protested it and viewers across,Scotland were treated to a performance from him, it’s not even describable as music. I know most buskers aren’t great and it’s easy to mock but holy shit he was bad. I mean, I am completely lacking in musical talent and have never even held a guitar but I think I could at least equal him in a battle of the bands and he was there every day for years.

Hadn’t really paid much attention to the story but we were staying with friends in Bunchrew last weekend and they showed us the house he had built at the top of the brae.

Good god. Could have been you. #prayershun

It’s hard to understate how bad he was at busking. A few years back Inverness tried to bring in a license for buskers and he and a few others protested it and viewers across,Scotland were treated to a performance from him, it’s not even describable as music. I know most buskers aren’t great and it’s easy to mock but holy shit he was bad. I mean, I am completely lacking in musical talent and have never even held a guitar but I think I could at least equal him in a battle of the bands and he was there every day for years.

What I’ll mainly remember was three rings for a fiver, which now has a very different meaning

On 02/03/2019 at 14:20, Highland Capital said:

https://stv.tv/news/highlands-islands/1435958-scots-tourist-wanted-after-faking-his-own-death-in-us/

I see well known Inverness High Street knick knack seller Kim ‘The Busker’ Gordon is being hunted in America after apparently trying to fake his own death. This the same guy who occasionally swims Loch Ness for charity and is generally well known character around the town.

Have any P&Bers ever faked their own death? Have any P&Bers ever bought any bracelets for this gentleman?

My Mrs best mate pumped him in his van for some bizarre reason