Invernesian Fakes Death

9 hours ago, yoda said:

I remember walking past his stall once with a girl I was going out with and him making a lewd/creepy comment (which was just loud enough for us to hear) to his pal about her. We were both in secondary school at the time.

Still, though, raised lots of money for charity. 

and you did not defend your ladies honour?yet hes the bad guy!its a world gone mad

19 minutes ago, Albertlegend said:

I cant quite get my head round how little coverage being wanted for 24 rape charges and now faking his own death has resulted in.

Id have have thought this would have been all over the news/papers

There's probably reporting restrictions over here about the rape charges to ensure a fair trial, but you'd think having a foreign multiple rapist (if true) on the loose in California would be a bigger story over there, where they can publish what they want.

8 hours ago, Snafu said:

Yeah he's an embarrassment at times. If you are in a conversation with him and he suddenly does that to someone passing it not only is it uncomfortable for the woman or girl but you feel you are a part of it which makes you cringe. It surely must have bothered his girlfriend/wife or maybe he just behaved when she was around. I don't think he learned to respect woman, maybe he went to Public/Boarding School which back then might have been all boys, I don't know but it might explain this part of his character.

I mentioned this at work when I first heard the news a couple of days ago.

Over the last 15 or so years I've barely spoken to him.

Is the Pacific warmer than Loch Ness?

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Kim was an accomplished swimmer, I expect if everything has gone to plan, he'll be just off the coast of New Zealand by now.

That would shit all over the Kon-Tiki expedition.....

On 05/03/2019 at 11:49, Snafu said:

Yeah he's an embarrassment at times. If you are in a conversation with him and he suddenly does that to someone passing it not only is it uncomfortable for the woman or girl but you feel you are a part of it which makes you cringe. It surely must have bothered his girlfriend/wife or maybe he just behaved when she was around. I don't think he learned to respect woman, maybe he went to Public/Boarding School which back then might have been all boys, I don't know but it might explain this part of his character.

I mentioned this at work when I first heard the news a couple of days ago.

Over the last 15 or so years I've barely spoken to him.

On 05/03/2019 at 20:36, sophia said:

Is the Pacific warmer than Loch Ness?

52 minutes ago, sjc said:

The Pacific on the American coast is pretty cold apparently.

I was implicitly alleging Snafu and Kim are one in the same.

I wouldn't be so foolish as to defame Snafu explicitly, hence the oblique angle.